Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMANUEL AUGUSTUS: Roger Mayweather will help me win a world title.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
    More than Hatton?
    El diablo, tu te pasaste

Comment

too bad they couldn't have teamed up earlier in his career. I'm afraid it may be a bit too late for the Drunken Master. He'll always be entertaining as hell though

Comment

can't wait for those corner convo's between rds. thats the **** legends are made of right thur!

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
          yea i heard i think its his only hope at a world title. Hopefully it happens for him, it would be a rediculously tremendous story. I believe they filmed him for a documentary... anyone know if they are still filming???
          They are filming until Augustus wins a world title, or retires. I can't wait to see it, it is going to be one bad ass documentary.

Comment

Augustus is really starting to be recognized. I mean, he got the contract with EA and will be in the next Fight Night round 4. Now he's got Roger Mayweather in his corner. Great stuff, so rare you see guys with records like his who work their ass off and fight at the drop of a dime get credit.

If these promoters were smart they'd have him in as many PPV undercards as possible. I mean you want to put on a good card? Throw in Augustus. Guaranteed to keep the crowd entertained.

Comment

Working...
            X