No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Alfredo Angulo Discusses The Lara Loss, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Alfredo Angulo Discusses The Lara Loss, More

Ryan Burton catches up with junior middleweight contender Alfredo Angulo to discuss his TKO loss to Erislandy Lara, what's next and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is ridiculous what he said about Lara. A finger can't do the damage he had in his face. I wish to have a picture of his face after the fight. And he said was a finger but he is not willing to revenge. So, he knows he lost. He must be a man and accept his lost with dignity and not make more excuses. This Lara have been pushing down by the promoters like Rigo. This manipulation of the fights by the promoters should be stopped.
    Last edited by racostaa; 09-15-2013, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by racostaa View Post
      Is ridiculous what he said about Lara. A finger can't do the damage he had in his face. I wish to have a picture of his face after the fight. And he said was a finger but he is not willing to revenge. So, he knows he lost. He must be a man and accept his lost with dignity and not make more excuses. This Lara have been pushing down by the promoters like Rigo. This manipulation of the fights by the promoters should be stopped.
      Lara is a great fighter and the fight with Angulo was very entertaining. Angulo did not say he didn't want a rematch, he spoke in a language that is not his primary and basically said he'd fight anybody. I don't think a rematch is necessary as Lara would probably win easier, I hope Lara gets a chance against other well-known fighters (Cotto, Trout, Canelo, even GGG if he comes down)

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
        Lara is a great fighter and the fight with Angulo was very entertaining. Angulo did not say he didn't want a rematch, he spoke in a language that is not his primary and basically said he'd fight anybody. I don't think a rematch is necessary as Lara would probably win easier, I hope Lara gets a chance against other well-known fighters (Cotto, Trout, Canelo, even GGG if he comes down)
        Sorry my friend. I believe I understood well in Spanish or English that a doctor confirmed the finger theory. Please see the interview again and you will see he is still blaming the finger as the cause of his failure. For me this kind of excuses are not acceptable at this level. He should accept his defeat

Comment

He still thinks a thumb did that? He should probably retire then, 100% of punches thrown at someone contains a thumb.

Comment

Angulo may have fought and was in the bests shape he ever has been in.IN many ways including his stamina but this Fabio looking chump, cant even take a loss like a man anymore giving his people a bad name Donaire style "Uh im not making no excuses but My pinky hurted and and and" STFU . At least Canelo showed how a real man takes a loss because he is man enough and doesn't feel inferior just because of loosing 1 fight.

Comment

Angulo will be a opponent for either trout or Canelo he's nothing special and will always lose the big fight

Comment

Originally posted by racostaa View Post
                Sorry my friend. I believe I understood well in Spanish or English that a doctor confirmed the finger theory. Please see the interview again and you will see he is still blaming the finger as the cause of his failure. For me this kind of excuses are not acceptable at this level. He should accept his defeat
                Sorry for the late reply been super busy. I'm not arguing about anything you said other than the Angulo stating he did not want a rematch. He did not say he did not want a rematch, he simply did not communicate his thoughts as early as he should of in English. Angulo lost the fight, and he got smacked by the straight left over his right eye all fight long. If you watch the 1-2 that caused the stoppage the during the jab he got poked in the eye and was immediately smacked with the left cross. This was unintentional, and to fast for any ref to see, the correct call was made. Let Lara move on to bigger and better fights, I for one will still watch them both.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                  Sorry for the late reply been super busy. I'm not arguing about anything you said other than the Angulo stating he did not want a rematch. He did not say he did not want a rematch, he simply did not communicate his thoughts as early as he should of in English. Angulo lost the fight, and he got smacked by the straight left over his right eye all fight long. If you watch the 1-2 that caused the stoppage the during the jab he got poked in the eye and was immediately smacked with the left cross. This was unintentional, and to fast for any ref to see, the correct call was made. Let Lara move on to bigger and better fights, I for one will still watch them both.
                  May I remind you Lara was using thumbless gloves,

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                    May I remind you Lara was using thumbless gloves,
                    LOL, I hope you know thumbless gloves still have a thumb.

Comment

Working...
                    X