No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cano Wants To Knock Shane Mosley Out and Retire Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cano Wants To Knock Shane Mosley Out and Retire Him

23-year-old Pablo Cesar Cano has a big opportunity to add a victory over a hall-of-famer to his record. On May 18th in Cancun, he will face former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley. For Mosley, (46-8-1, 39 KOs), 41-years-old, it is a new start to return to his winning ways - with Cano (26-2-1, 20 KOs) being lined up as the first victim.

[Click Here To Read More]

You could not even knock out an old shot Morales at 140.

Comment

Cano should beat Mosley...idk about knocking him out tho ..

Comment

Yeah he should beat Mosley but no knockout will occur. And unfortunately you cannot retire Mosley, his woman is on a mission to make his life miserable so he'll keep fighting.

Comment

Well I want Mosley to KO him

Comment

Nothing will please me more then to see Mosley flopping around on the ground. With 1,000's of Mexican cheering waiving that Mexican flag and him barley coming to and still dazed and seeing the scene and for split moment be scared for his life thinking he was back in inglewood.

Yes, I can see it now.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              23-year-old Pablo Cesar Cano has a big opportunity to add a victory over a hall-of-famer to his record. On May 18th in Cancun, he will face former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley. For Mosley, (46-8-1, 39 KOs), 41-years-old, it is a new start to return to his winning ways - with Cano (26-2-1, 20 KOs) being lined up as the first victim.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Is Cano going to be known as the boxer who all the old guys beat

Comment

Mosely got this! The people in cancun will be cheering for Mosely the legend. Hes way past his prime but still has the talent to beat a one dimensional fighter like Cano. I've been to some of the fights in Cancun and they are very knowledgeable about the fight game. They will come out to see Shane, the man who beat the disgraceful cheater Margarito!
                But on the other hand it's time to hanger up Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by PELON View Post
                  Mosely got this! The people in cancun will be cheering for Mosely the legend. Hes way past his prime but still has the talent to beat a one dimensional fighter like Cano. I've been to some of the fights in Cancun and they are very knowledgeable about the fight game. They will come out to see Shane, the man who beat the disgraceful cheater Margarito!
                  Margarito to this day preclaims his innocent, and the fact are he did not use plaster of paris.

Unlike Mosley who admitted to roiding. If mosley died in the ring a brutal death will be a sweet justice, he was probably roided up against margarito too.

Comment

Originally posted by PELON View Post
                    huh? ..... Mosley's a legend but Margarito's a disgraceful cheater?

What makes mosley's roiding less disgraceful lol

Comment

Working...
                    X