Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitherGlove
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

3 fights, his last 3. Its just a personal opinion bro, no need to get so offensive J'Leon Love.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

lol I wasn't being defensive I was just wonder because I think he's pretty good even though the Findley fight was slopping he held his own.
    He's just another version of Devon Alexander. Don't like neither at all tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Like I said in the other thread, if this is being televised then that's bs. They need to get Angulo and opponent and televise him instead. Love sucks ass...

This is a Floyd move. With his contract with ShowTime expect to see a lot of J'eon Love, Badou Jack, Ishe Smith and the rest of his squad.
      Thanks for reminding me... I just switched over to Showtime from HBO. -_-

Comment

GREAT F**ing fight man. These type of fights are the reason i love boxing. Risky fight for both. Leon loses its a HUGE setback. Rosado loses and he'll prob be viewed as a gatekeeper. Winner deserve a #1 ranking.

Comment

Both of these guys would beat Angulo.

Comment

There are several other fights I would prefer for Rosado before this one

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Good fight. Rosado may be a 154 lb fighter but he's tough, and a good step up for Love. Honestly, I was less than impressed with Love his last fight. I think Rosado can beat him.

Love is another in a long line of classless ghetto punks who do more fighting with their mouths before the fight. Once it starts they tap, run, and hold. I guess it's a cultural thing for some fighters with that style. Love looked like crap on showtime and Rosdado will run him out of the ring. He's too strong and gutsy for Love. Rosado by stoppage in about 7-8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                He's just another version of Devon Alexander. Don't like neither at all tbh.

That's what I think too. Fighters like that will stink out the joint then complain about getting no respect. Their styles are bad for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by El Manos View Post
                  Love is another in a long line of classless ghetto punks who do more fighting with their mouths before the fight. Once it starts they tap, run, and hold. I guess it's a cultural thing for some fighters with that style. Love looked like crap on showtime and Rosdado will run him out of the ring. He's too strong and gutsy for Love. Rosado by stoppage in about 7-8 rounds.
                  I didn't get this vibe from him though, he seems like a good guy. Same with Alexander, extra nice guy as boxing goes.

Comment

Originally posted by BurkeBoxing View Post
                    GREAT F**ing fight man. These type of fights are the reason i love boxing. Risky fight for both. Leon loses its a HUGE setback. Rosado loses and he'll prob be viewed as a gatekeeper. Winner deserve a #1 ranking.
                    What? Maybe #15

Comment

Originally posted by BurkeBoxing View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised if Love shot up in rankings after this fight if he wins. I hope he gets the #1 WBA ranking

Comment

Working...
                      X