Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phook the Superbowl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Co-sign. I'm not watching it and never did. Going back to the Soccer VS Football thing. I got off of/lost interest in Soccer gradually when I moved to the states. And got into Basketball because for 1) Public courts everywhere so not only do you participate for cheap by just buying a ball, then you can watch the big boys play in the NBA (never got into College Ball).

With Football, it's different. And there are no characteristics that separate the individual players out on the field, with everybody wearing helmets and gear. Just not as entertaining as watching say "Kobe go on a scoring spree", or The Kings Vs Lakers in a competitive Playoff game.

Baseball, the only thing entertaining about that is the movies about it. The reverse is true for Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I bet you'd watch it if the dudes were barefoot you sick fuck.

Last edited by Bretty Poy32; 02-03-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Cool story. I only watch if my Steelers are involved. Once they go out and are done, I don't pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          Co-sign. I'm not watching it and never did. Going back to the Soccer VS Football thing. I got off of/lost interest in Soccer gradually when I moved to the states. And got into Basketball because for 1) Public courts everywhere so not only do you participate for cheap by just buying a ball, then you can watch the big boys play in the NBA (never got into College Ball).

With Football, it's different. And there are no characteristics that separate the individual players out on the field, with everybody wearing helmets and gear. Just not as entertaining as watching say "Kobe go on a scoring spree", or The Kings Vs Lakers in a competitive Playoff game.

Baseball, the only thing entertaining about that is the movies about it. The reverse is true for Boxing.
          Hitting a baseball with a wooden bat, when the ball is coming anywhere from 90-100 MPH or a curve ball coming at 75-85 MPH....is the hardest thing to do in major sports. I'm not saying other sports aren't hard, but that's the hardest to do well enough to go professional. Just ask Jordan....

Comment

i was hanging out with my friends, jacking off, watching regular TV, while watching a movie on my phone, and we are out doing something at a bar.....all while watching to super bowl on my friends phone...

its called multitasking

quit crying and step your game up

Comment

How about some Red you turds ?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Hitting a baseball with a wooden bat, when the ball is coming anywhere from 90-100 MPH or a curve ball coming at 75-85 MPH....is the hardest thing to do in major sports. I'm not saying other sports aren't hard, but that's the hardest to do well enough to go professional. Just ask Jordan....
                I could hit a baseball given enough tries

I will never be able to do a Tomahawk slam

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                  I could hit a baseball given enough tries

I will never be able to do a Tomahawk slam
                  I meant on the level to be a professional. You might take 20-25 swings to even make contact against a professional.

Baseball is the only sport where you can fail 70% of the time and be an all-star.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I meant on the level to be a professional. You might take 20-25 swings to even make contact against a professional.

Baseball is the only sport where you can fail 70% of the time and be an all-star.
                    I present to you a counter argument

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X