Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Robert Guerrero Fights Manny Pacquiao, How Would It Play Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Guerrero is like a mini margarito, PAC gets the KO on this one. Guerrero won't be able to match with PAC's speed and continuous attack.
    everyone been saying he's a magarito. He got better boxing skills and is faster. He has the margairto granite chin though

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      everyone been saying he's a magarito. He got better boxing skills and is faster. He has the margairto granite chin though
      He doesn't fight anything like Margarito. I hate that people are saying this. Yes, he pressured Berto, but he didn't fight like Margarito while doing it, and I've never seen him fight like that other than against Berto.

Comment

Pacquiao stops him at some point unless Guerrero is able to muscle him which I don't think he can...Pac is way better conditioned and is more athletic (well at least he fights more athletic)...

Comment

Guerrero wouldn't get stopped uless he fights like a dumb a$$

They're both southpaws, so Guerrero should be able to land his jab more easily than usual

Comment

There is no doubt on gods green earth that Guerrero would get destroyed early and often. One Pac softens him him to the body, he's finished.

Tell me that it wouldn't be any different than the Margarito fight. lol probably worse considering Guerrero has no jab and no decent footwork. He's a grinder who moves in straight lines with no effects or any kind of particular defense.

Tell me any different after you saw that...

I would rate Marg that fought Pac over this a.s.s. clown Guerrero.

Pac would stop the life out of him at full boar, but considering Guerrero is a god fearing man he would just beat the fear into him. lol
            Last edited by Dudley; 11-27-2012, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Highlight reels against bums LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                guerrero was more of a boxer at the lighter weight divisions but he has yet to show the same at ww

Comment

It'd look like what Pacquiao did to David Diaz.

After seeing what Pacquiao did to Marquez and what Guerrero did to Berto, I'd still say Pacquiao is just too damn fast. If Guerrero tries to smother him like he did with Berto, Pacman would land left hands and right hooks, right as Ghost is coming in, all day.

Comment

plankiaos chin is done,only chance he has to win is if he gets back on steroids wich he might still be using...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      Guerrero is too slow for any of the elite fighters. He has a good beard but he can't take body shots. He is the southpaw Margarito. We found out who the real Margarito was. Guerrero has heart, but he is tailormade for Pacquiao.
                      holy ****, guerrero is a southpaw margarito? you don't know **** about boxing dude!

Comment

Working...
                      X