Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bogere Suffers Injury, Withdraws From Abril Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bogere Suffers Injury, Withdraws From Abril Title Clash

LOS ANGELES - A partial tear of the left Achilles tendon has forced unbeaten lightweight contender Sharif "The Lion" Bogere out of his scheduled November 24 fight against Richard Abril for the vacant WBA Lightweight World Title at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, Calif.

Luckily, there was no evidence of a rupture in the 24-year-old Bogere's tendon and he is expected to be cleared to resume training in approximately four to six weeks. Talks are ongoing with respect to a date on which to reschedule this championship bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn it, I was looking forward to this fight.

Comment

WTF man!!! What is up with all these damn injuries?

Comment

damn, this was an underrated fight.

Comment

Pictures or it never happened. He knew Abril was gonna school that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            damn, this was an underrated fight.
            Right? No talk about it really, but was a damn good opener for that tripleheader they had set up. Hopefully it's rescheduled.

Comment

Comment

What hard luck for Abril. First he was robbed in the Rios fight by blind judges who need seeing-eye dogs. Now his big fight is out. Hopefully they can get a late replacement but doubt it. Reschedule for January/February I guess. I want to see proof of the injury.

Comment

put him back in there with rios and let him take rios to school again then...

Comment

Damn i was looking forward to this.

Comment

Working...
                    X