No announcement yet.

If Floyd took every fight serious with no trash talk, I would respect him more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    I'm kid at heart, not in life though.When you grow up, you'll understand. Right now, I'm just hoping you make it to 18. I stick by what I said about you man, it's okay.

If that's the case, than I guess Khan shouldn't get a shot against Mayweather. He struggled with Lamont and got knocked the f**k out by Prescott, I guess he shouldn't fight Mayweather either.

Ortiz beat the #2 ranked WW at the time in Berto and should have got the W over Lamont, someone your boy can't put away convincingly either, and I had Khan winning that fight.
    Khan shouldn't get a shot at Mayweather. Hes clearly not ready and Ortiz, even less so.

Did you have some kind of point or are you just swinging wildly in the dark again?

Comment

• I respect Floyd the same,he's just not one of my fav fighters..But there is no denying Floyd is the best fighter in the game...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Khan shouldn't get a shot at Mayweather. Hes clearly not ready and Ortiz, even less so.

Did you have some kind of point or are you just swinging wildly in the dark again?
        So basically only Manny Pacquiao should fight Floyd??? That's it right??? I want that fight as much as anyone, but it doesn't mean that Ortiz isn't a legit fight when he fought him. And it wouldn't mean that your boy Khan isn't a legit fight if he beats Lamont and someone like the Berto-Ortiz II winner.

I can only imagine if you'd been alive in other era's what you would have said about certain fighters. When Ali fought Ellis, you would have screamed it was Joe's leftovers, you would have said Ali ducked the Foreman rematch, and Ray was ducking Pryor and Hagler.

Comment

• puzzy azz n!gga lol

Comment

• @ the topic. The reason I like Mayweather is because he knows how to build up a fight and does it pretty well, instead of letting 24/7 do it for him. He does it!

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            So basically only Manny Pacquiao should fight Floyd??? That's it right??? I want that fight as much as anyone, but it doesn't mean that Ortiz isn't a legit fight when he fought him. And it wouldn't mean that your boy Khan isn't a legit fight if he beats Lamont and someone like the Berto-Ortiz II winner.

I can only imagine if you'd been alive in other era's what you would have said about certain fighters. When Ali fought Ellis, you would have screamed it was Joe's leftovers, you would have said Ali ducked the Foreman rematch, and Ray was ducking Pryor and Hagler.
            Khan doesn't deserve Mayweather, what has he done or who has he fought in order to get a shot? Not only career wise but style/skill wise too. Khan doesn't stand a chance. Not against Mayweather at least, now if you wanna talk about him moving up and fighting the winner of Berto/Ortiz or a rematch with Maidana or even Prescott, that's definitely a possibility. Khan's a good fighter but that's it.

Comment

Working...
            X