Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Rips Ellerbe: All Mayweather Has To Do is Sign!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Rips Ellerbe: All Mayweather Has To Do is Sign!

It was a crowded scene on Tuesday in the main lobby of the MGM Grand in Las Vegas as eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao invaded the scene amidst a sea of adoring fans four days before his trilogy bout with Juan Manuel Marquez. As Pacquiao was busy conducting interviews in the center of the makeshift ring, I spotted his chief coach Freddie Roach out of the corner of my eye and had a few words with the three-time trainer of the year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Easy there Roach. I seem to remember the last Mayweather's name was on a contract, your team baulked. So I suggest you STFU.

Comment

I don't think there ever was a contract.

How can you write up a contract if you can't agree on the terms?

You can't sign a non-existent piece of paper Roach.

Comment

^^ i can't believe that *****s really believe that 'i signed the contract' rant from floyd.. h0ly sh|t...

Comment

Uhm Freddy , he signed a contract and you walked out , he called Pac out himself , not Leonard he did it himself is that enough initiative or why dont you lead by example and show us what your imitative is , I know sign Bradley , you and Arum are the duckers and it sticks out like dog balls .

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
            Easy there Roach. I seem to remember the last Mayweather's name was on a contract, your team baulked. So I suggest you STFU.
            Anyone can write up a contract and sign it in their own hands...

It needs to be in the hands of both for it to be 100%

Arum said Manny will take the tests and they can needle his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
              Anyone can write up a contract and sign it in their own hands...

It needs to be in the hands of both for it to be 100%

Arum said Manny will take the tests and they can needle his ass.
              Floyd signed the contract, and had it sent to Pac's team. They baulked. Why is that so hard to comprehend.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Uhm Freddy , he signed a contract and you walked out , he called Pac out himself , not Leonard he did it himself is that enough initiative or why dont you lead by example and show us what your imitative is , I know sign Bradley , you and Arum are the duckers and it sticks out like dog balls .
                if floyd willingly signed a contract as you alleged, then why is it so difficult for him to sign this one?

Arum went on record several times stating that testing is no longer an issue, floyd said that testing was the only roadblock.

so why isn't floyd holding Bob arum to his word?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  I don't think there ever was a contract.

How can you write up a contract if you can't agree on the terms?

You can't sign a non-existent piece of paper Roach.
                  There is always a contract the one with both signatures is the one that goes , promoters present signed contracts lots of times as part of the negotiation , RS from Golden Boy stated that the OST demand was in the very first draft given to them , that draft of what they wanted could easily have had Floyds signature on it ,,, you boys are very quick to call Floyd a liar but very slow to questions Team Pacs stories they put out .

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                    Floyd signed the contract, and had it sent to Pac's team. They baulked. Why is that so hard to comprehend.
                    But this is all besides the point, because Roach's requests are moot. At the end of the day, it's Arum that has the final say.

Comment

Working...
                    X