Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz Vs Peterson battle of the Quitters..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz Vs Peterson battle of the Quitters..

Ok guys who more of a quitter Ortiz for realizing he was just getting beat on and quitting...or anthony peterson getting beat on and resorting to the golota method low blowing your opponent repeatedly till a DQ to jus get out of there.

So which is worse? Discuss
    Ortiz straight up giving up?
    37.50%
    Peterson resorting to lowblows to get dqd and get out of there?
    37.50%
    there both quitters!!!!!!!!!!!
    25.00%

Peterson is a dirty quitter.

Comment

I guess the real point is...they both cracked under pressure?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by pennywise View Post
        Ok guys who more of a quitter Ortiz for realizing he was just getting beat on and quitting...or anthony peterson getting beat on and resorting to the golota method low blowing your opponent repeatedly till a DQ to jus get out of there.

I'd like to see you fat asses try to take the hits they were taking, just saying.

Ortiz saved his career and possible long term damage since he had no way of defending himself.

Peterson probably should have quit if he didnt want to get TKO'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
          Peterson is a dirty quitter.
          Yeah, at least Ortiz didn't tamper with MM's family jewels.

Comment

Originally posted by pennywise View Post

did you guys even watch the Ortiz vs maidana fight? ortiz was winning at least 4-2 before getting the cut in the end of the 5th

if you calling a guy who didn't want to fight blind a quitter then I would love to see you try to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
              I'd like to see you fat asses try to take the hits they were taking, just saying.

Ortiz saved his career and possible long term damage since he had no way of defending himself.

Peterson probably should have quit if he didnt want to get TKO'ed.
              saved his career???? ortiz has resorted to a run first style and he still gets hit with straight rights non stop...he lost his killer instinct and he might never get it back again...sad indeed wasted talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                did you guys even watch the Ortiz vs maidana fight? ortiz was winning at least 4-2 before getting the cut in the end of the 5th

if you calling a guy who didn't want to fight blind a quitter then I would love to see you try to do it
                I think what was the icing on the cake where his after fight comments...and i do think ortiz should have beat maidana hes more talented...he just didnt have an answer to the straight right (still doesnt) and paid for it,

if ortiz wants redemption he must defeat maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                  Yeah, at least Ortiz didn't tamper with MM's family jewels.
                  are you still going to keep that maidana mercenaries post Khan fight or are you going to hop on Amir's d1ck

Comment

Maidana Looked like **** against Corley.

Comment

Working...
                    X