Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the biggest robbery in recent history was......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
    You're obviously incapable of judging fairly, if you think that was even a questionable decision, much less a robbery. And to insinuate it was the biggest in recent years? When you state "In my eyes", I guess you mean just that.

Bias has no place in judging a fight.
    im not at all being biased. just because it was a great fight doesnt mean it was a draw. i simply watched the fight, and did the math. is herold lederman biased? he manny clearly winning the fight, as did i.

Comment

Check the REAL STATS and then COMMENT, KID!!

Originally posted by mr.raines21 View Post
      no it wasnt mayweather clearly won that fight..... thats just something that haters like yourself use in attempt to bash the best fighter on the planet....... it was noway that marquez was up on the scorecards 15-10. Thats not the fight i saw....
      Where you even born when this fight happened? I can tell your 16. In reference to Castillo vs Mayweather. Look at what the REAL, SEASONED, PROFESSIONAL, EXPERT ANALYSTS/COMMENTATORS had to say about the fight. In case you try to pull a race card. Even Foreman had Castillo ahead.

Harold Lederman of HBO had it-115-111 for Castillo.

All the announcers, including Foreman had Castillo ahead.

The Punch Stats:

Castillo Mayweather

203 Thrown 157

506 Landed 448

40% Percentage 35%

Power Punching Stats:

Castillo Mayweather

173 Landed 66

377 Thrown 151

46% Percentage 44%

The audience booed the decision while Jim Lampley mentioned that he didn’t know what fight they (the Judges) were watching. He said it wasn’t the first time a decision like this was handed out. I knew it wouldn’t be the last. This is what happens in the absence of a legitimate National Boxing Commission. The Judges are obviously paid by the promoters who tell them how to score the fight regardless what actually happens in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
        Mayweather Jr vs Castillo 1
        That was phuking high way robbery!
        That sure was. He's probably the only one who has truly beaten Mayweather.

Comment

im not at all being biased. just because it was a great fight doesnt mean it was a draw. i simply watched the fight, and did the math. is herold lederman biased? he manny clearly winning the fight, as did i.
          Is Lederman bias? Oh, hell yeah. He always favors big punching favorites, and never scores well for a counterpuncher when they're not moving forward. His idea of "effective aggression" is charging across the ring with your glove windmilling in front of you, I guess.

I gave Manny 4 rounds, counting the 1st (which was a 10-6) making the final score 112 to 113, Marquez. However, I could see someone giving another round to Manny, or even a draw round there in the middle, so if the decision had gone to Pacman, no big deal, completely understandable, and the draw wasn't a big surprise or upset to me.

But to say it was a robbery.....that's just horse****.

Comment

Librado Andrade vs. Lucian Bute and Soto against Lorenzo comes to mind...

Comment

Originally posted by puromexicano198 View Post
              Where you even born when this fight happened? I can tell your 16. In reference to Castillo vs Mayweather. Look at what the REAL, SEASONED, PROFESSIONAL, EXPERT ANALYSTS/COMMENTATORS had to say about the fight. In case you try to pull a race card. Even Foreman had Castillo ahead.

Harold Lederman of HBO had it-115-111 for Castillo.

All the announcers, including Foreman had Castillo ahead.

The Punch Stats:

Castillo Mayweather

203 Thrown 157

506 Landed 448

40% Percentage 35%

Power Punching Stats:

Castillo Mayweather

173 Landed 66

377 Thrown 151

46% Percentage 44%

The audience booed the decision while Jim Lampley mentioned that he didn’t know what fight they (the Judges) were watching. He said it wasn’t the first time a decision like this was handed out. I knew it wouldn’t be the last. This is what happens in the absence of a legitimate National Boxing Commission. The Judges are obviously paid by the promoters who tell them how to score the fight regardless what actually happens in the ring.
              so because jim lampley, and george "dont know ****" foreman said mayweather lost, that automatically means mayweather lost? it pretty obvious that you are quite gullible. and apparently, 3 judges feel the same way i feel..... if you go back and watch the fight, you will see that floyd obviously won the first 6 rounds, with a 10-8 round in the 9th i believe. The commentators on that fight made it seem as if whenever castillo was able to land, it was a castillo round. thats complete bull****, and money silenced all critics in the rematch.....

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                Librado Andrade vs. Lucian Bute and Soto against Lorenzo comes to mind...
                those werent as big as marquez pacquiao...... there is no way thatg a robbery is acceptable in a big fight like that.......

Comment

so because jim lampley, and george "dont know ****" foreman said mayweather lost, that automatically means mayweather lost? it pretty obvious that you are quite gullible. and apparently, 3 judges feel the same way i feel..... if you go back and watch the fight, you will see that floyd obviously won the first 6 rounds, with a 10-8 round in the 9th i believe. The commentators on that fight made it seem as if whenever castillo was able to land, it was a castillo round. thats complete bull****, and money silenced all critics in the rematch.....
                  Money didn't silence any critics, money is what bought the judges that gave Floyd a win in the Castillo-Mayweather bout.

Comment

those werent as big as marquez pacquiao...... there is no way thatg a robbery is acceptable in a big fight like that.......

These two fights ain't that big, but it was still title fights. The weird thing is, it is one of the rare instances were the judges has got nothing to do with the mess, it was the refs, Marlon B. Wright and Joe "I'm fair but I'm firm" Cortez who ****ed it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
                      Is Lederman bias? Oh, hell yeah. He always favors big punching favorites, and never scores well for a counterpuncher when they're not moving forward. His idea of "effective aggression" is charging across the ring with your glove windmilling in front of you, I guess.

I gave Manny 4 rounds, counting the 1st (which was a 10-6) making the final score 112 to 113, Marquez. However, I could see someone giving another round to Manny, or even a draw round there in the middle, so if the decision had gone to Pacman, no big deal, completely understandable, and the draw wasn't a big surprise or upset to me.

But to say it was a robbery.....that's just horse****.
                      whoa..... 4 rounds? he clearly won the first 2, round 10, 12, and 7, with many close a couple close rounds in between...... you seem like the biased one here.....

Comment

Working...
                      X