The Current Mexican Champion's Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    List has been updated

Demarco let me down big time. Dude had no type of game plan and stayed right in broners wheel house and got whopped.
    Tyson marquez put up a good fight but man all 3 kos where his fault that he keeped on getting careless. He should watch the tapes but tyson will be back still young and much to learn.

what was he thinking? he should of fought a tall mans fight!! he pissed me off!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      Sht pissed me off he was just standing there and letting broner land that uppercut at will. Should of just taken a step back and unload would of given him self a better chance.

Comment

i dont give a **** that vato deMarco was paid to stand, he aint never fought like that before he literally just walked into Broner's booth and stood there rarely throwin a punch...... dafuq was that

Comment

Los mexicanos están bello sobre un ring. Mexican boxing is technical and beautiful. That's why we've got a lot of champions ..

Comment

Originally posted by VanessaBarrera View Post
            Los mexicanos están bello sobre un ring. Mexican boxing is technical and beautiful. That's why we've got a lot of champions ..

Do you guys really say it like that or you're chicano and your spanish is weak?

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

leave her alone dog puerto rican spanish aint perfect either. you never finsih words. like nada you say na' and for para you say pa'

Comment

Originally posted by VanessaBarrera View Post
                this is true. Technical along with a chin and heart.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post

No one says that, except google translate.

For you fucker saying that Demarco was payed to take an ass beating, cut it out. I can almost guarantee that you thought Cotto was being a sore loser after the Trout fight, yet you act like him. Demarco was just outclassed and beaten by a superior fighter. Demarco's mentality is that if he tries hard enough he might just break the guy down eventually. Broner was just superior in ever way. Even at a distance, Broner was too damn fast for Demarco.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                    Sht pissed me off he was just standing there and letting broner land that uppercut at will. Should of just taken a step back and unload would of given him self a better chance.
                    Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    i dont give a **** that vato deMarco was paid to stand, he aint never fought like that before he literally just walked into Broner's booth and stood there rarely throwin a punch...... dafuq was that

This was Demarco trying to fight behind his jab and trying to create angles. Like I said Broner was just too fast for him. He had no chance because Broner was just so much better at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                      No one says that, except google translate.

For you fucker saying that Demarco was payed to take an ass beating, cut it out. I can almost guarantee that you thought Cotto was being a sore loser after the Trout fight, yet you act like him. Demarco was just outclassed and beaten by a superior fighter. Demarco's mentality is that if he tries hard enough he might just break the guy down eventually. Broner was just superior in ever way. Even at a distance, Broner was too damn fast for Demarco.

i completely disagree, broner was tired on a few rounds and unleashed everything he had. Why was demarco throwing 1-2 jabs or was stationary for most of the fight? you can say demarco tried to impose his size or create a plan but i dont think that even crossed his mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X