No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao On Marquez: Nothing Personal Between Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao On Marquez: Nothing Personal Between Us

Some in-ring rivals grow to like each other, whether it’s a mutual respect or a genuine friendship. Others simply hate each other and look forward to the nights where they have the chance to inflict as much punishment as humanly and legally possible.

There’s probably good reason for Juan Manuel Marquez to not particularly care for Manny Pacquiao. Their three-fight rivalry has produced as many controversial decisions, a series where either fighter can be 3-0 just as easily as they can be 0-3.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bet marquez doesn't feel the same way lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Bet marquez doesn't feel the same way lol..
      Yeah your right folks. If then so I must call him "ANGRY BIRD of Mexico". Lol

Comment

Sounds like Pacquiao is playing the role of politician. Before their last fight, he said that it was very personal and that his goal was to shut Marquez's mouth once and for all. He was also dismissive of Marquez'z chances and claimed that Marquez was only being respectful to him during the promotional tour in hopes that Pacquiao would show him mercy in the ring.

Comment

same ol' pacquiao. from all the press releases coming out of the pacquiao camp, he plans to go all out in the 4th encounter, unlike pacquiao's last 3 performances where he would just ride the way in the first few minutes and then explode at the end of the round. it's still enough to win but no where near the ferocious fighter everyone's used to seeing

Comment

Pacquiao is asking for Marquez kindness and mercy! Never thought I'd see him fall apart this way.

Comment

It's definitely personal for Marquez. I doubt Pacquiao is that emotionally invested.

Comment

Marque has been chasing this guy for 8 years.... and his career has been molded because of it. So I would say Marquez does infact take it personal

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  It's definitely personal for Marquez. I doubt Pacquiao is that emotionally invested.
                  This^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                    Pacquiao is asking for Marquez kindness and mercy! Never thought I'd see him fall apart this way.
                    U delusional much?

Comment

Working...
                    X