Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nacho (Ignacio Beristáin) appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nacho (Ignacio Beristáin) appreciation thread.

Now that Manny has passed away Nacho inherits the #1 spot for Boxing Trainers, look at my sig.

Last night's fight proved what a REAL trainer looks like, not some Hollywood dude.

Marquez has less raw talent and athletic ability than Manny Pacq, but Marquez has a coach who teaches discipline, proper technique and STRATEGY and GAME PLAN.

You dont give someone like Nacho lots of tries because while Manny was able to win the first fight on raw natural ability he (imo) got weaker and weaker in every fight after that, why? Because Roach doesnt improve any of his fighters, he has no discipline, he just rides Pac's natural ability to fame, without Pacq Roach would be a nobody.

Finally after YEARS of me bashing Roach for being a horrible trainer, 2012 vindicates me as he has RUINED EACH AND EVEYR WORLD CLASS FIGHTER IN HIS STABLE.

but dont worry, while Nacho is in some ghetto little mexican gym Roach will be Hollywooding it up to HBO cameras and anyone else that has a screen with a record button.

agreed he's the best in the business right now

Comment

nacho is and always has been one of the top trainers ever in boxing. and last night just helps that fact

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        nacho is and always has been one of the top trainers ever in boxing. and last night just helps that fact
        Also im real tired of Roach's excuse in Parkinsons.

When his fighter win, its always because of how great he is.
        Any time his fighters lose or all his fighters lose its always because of his Parkinsons.

What does his disease prevent him from ever being wrong/bad or immune to critical thinking? Its a joke.

Comment

Not to disrespect Emmanuel but im still trying to figure out what made people think he was the best trainer in the world when all the fighters he trained would leave him.. the best fighter he ever trained was hearns... may he rest in peace

Comment

Nacho, eres el mas chingon!

Comment

Working...
            X