Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao boxing tricks in the Margarito fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao boxing tricks in the Margarito fight!

And pac is a master at what he does!

LMAO expertboxingvideos?

Triangle Defense, Vertical Jab? Oh man...

Comment

They should have added the Pacquiao Shuffle in the video.

Trick #11 The Pacman Shuffle

Last edited by -Johannes-; 08-08-2011, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Those are all legal unlike Floyd's moves. I haven't finish watching video but I don't see Pacquiao using his elbows as a weapon, shoving his opponent, or pushing their head down so they can't see.

Comment

Vertical jab? you mean lead uppercut. Triangle guard? you mean high guard. stepping left cross? 1-2-5/1-2-3 combo LOL(jab ,cross, lead uppercut/leadhook) mistaken a brilliant combo for a cross? only once did he step to the left to throw a sloppy cross and he called it Manny's "leftstep, leftcross) he just pulling things out of his as's to sound good. "fore arm defense" you got to be f'ing joking me. It's the same as the high guard but with some parry and it magically becomes a new form of defense, actually he parried one time in that segment other then taht it was the same "triangle guard". "Rear overhand left" :S :S :S :S thats just trying to hard. he tries to sound like a "expert" by basically saying back overhand left LOOOOL. Its like saying lead jab just f'ing stupid. Then this guy goes " left high, left low" to describe a brilliant 5 punch combination. It isn't called a trick, its called a COMBINATION dumb f u k k

Comment

Pac tricks are clean unlike the coward dirty tricks.

Comment

this guy was joking when he made this video right.Vertical Jab lol he must a ment a spear jab but even so that was a uppercut .

Comment

pacquaios the best ever............

Comment

lol,boxing tricks.paquiao was only able to that in the late rounds because margarito was a beatin man at that point

Comment

im not sure all of that if thats a tricks, i rather say its a skills

Comment

Working...
                    X