Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Reminds Vanes: You Had Your Chance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Reminds Vanes: You Had Your Chance!

WBC Diamond champion at middleweight, Sergio Martinez, sent a reminder message to junior middleweight Vanes Martirosyan. During a recent news posting on BoxingScene.com, Vanes called for a fall fight with Martinez and expressed his confidence in beating the Argentine pound-for-pound champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lol Yeah vanes,Tell your promoter to do his job and get u a fight.
    Hes got alot of fighters n the jmw divison,Ask ur daddy arum for one em

Comment

Isn't Arum Vanes promoter? Am sure he wouldn't mind put vanes in with Martinez but I reckon he would wait a bit before doing that.

Comment

u had ur chance vanes! now MARAVAGINA s fighting a real challenger: Barker the Goat Farmer!

Comment

Sounds to me that Sergio doesn't want to fight Vanes or maybe he is playing hard to get.

Comment

Dibella doesn't want a Pirog fight.

Martinez doesn't want a Vanes fight.

Yet both complain there are no fights for them, thus they need to take Sergi what's-his-nuts and this Bob Barker bloke from England....hmmm

Seems to me there's a double standard here.

Comment

I've been searching for that article for a while. It's proof that Martinez isn't this Mr. Perfect charming guy everyone thinks he is. He likes to talk s**t too, just like everyone else lol but he had a good reason. He tried to get Forrest, Mora, Clottey, and plenty of other guys in the ring yet none stepped up (well Forrest eventually accepted).

Comment

LMAO this is just MArtinez taking a shot to Arum, Vanes aint **** so theres no reason for Sergio to duck him!!!

On the other hand, how can Sergio say fighting Vanes doesnt make sense, but he is fighting Barker, WTf?

Comment

vanes sucks

Comment

Vanes is a bum boring as hell to watch I want to see martinez thrash pwill again then fight cintron

Comment

Working...
                    X