Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney Challenges BoxingScene Writers, Posters To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    I don't think that's what he has in mind, Toney doesn't have that kind of money to throw 10Gs around. I think what he means is either if u can beat him or go for the length of the spar rounds then you win.
    I'll just go the John Ruiz route and clinch the **** outta him.

Comment

Real bad ass.... if he was real confident wouldn't it take just one rd of sparring to leave an impression..guess that MMA fight has him wondering if he can beAT nyone within a rd.

Comment

retire you fat punch drunk bumm..even danny green pwned you in the sparring session you had with him..and plus the theatre he made when they turned off his music when he came to spar green,what a clown.

Comment

I leap on him like the facehugger from aliens.

Comment

It would be an honor to get my ass kicked by James Toney.

Comment

lol
              thats how bad his options r for fights
              he needs to challenge writers n fans
              whatever happened with the mma thing
              i thought he was gonna try some more fights

Comment

First up, Toney vs that queeny Lyle Fitzsimmons guy please.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  from fighthype...Toney angry over some of the comments on his last fight.

PC: How frustrating is that to get up the next day and read all of the comments that writers and bloggers have to say about you?

JT: It's not frustrating because they ain't never picked up a glove in their life, let alone had a fight before. They are pen-pushing puppets. In fact, I want you to put this out there. **** ********, **** Bleacher Report, **** Boxingscene and all of these other websites that talked **** afterwards. If I see them at a fight or something, I'm going to bring the streets to their ass. In fact, I got $10,000 for any one of these b*tch ass writers that think they can spar 3 rounds with me. Let's see how many takers you get. I hate **** talkers that don't fight, whether it's a fan behind a keyboard or a ***** ass writer behind a pen. Any website that had something to say about James Toney, I will see you sooner or later and **** you!
                  Dude.......no fuken' lie.........I'd do this........I swear in all that is holy......pls pass this info along......PM me where I can drop off my info.........10K 3 rounds.......im in!!!

I'm not one of the **** talkers I like James....I met him a few weeks back too at a fight in Newberry Park.....shook the man's massive hand.....he was a bit pissed cuz his fighter lost but over all he was legit....

but I swear for 10k I'd go 3......prob get ko'd but yes sir i'd go 3 for 10k......I hope someone gets at me about this........

Comment

getcha track shoes on boy! i'll knock yo punk ass out!

Comment

Working...
                    X