No announcement yet.

PAC will KTFO Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC will KTFO Floyd!

All you *****s always bring up that Floyd aint never been beat ****. PAC KTFOes elite fighters and turn them to ordinary ones; Barrera, Morales, Haton, De La Hoya, Cotto. PAC beat them and beats them up like no other. If PAC couldnt finish them, he still makes them kiss the canvass like never before. You all think that Morales 1 type performance or counterpunching JMM **** still works with PAC. That was Cotto's plan B and C and neither worked. Nothing Floyd bring that PAC isnt aware of. Mayweather on the other hand is in for a rude awakening...

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
    All you *****s always bring up that Floyd aint never been beat ****. PAC KTFOes elite fighters and turn them to ordinary ones; Barrera, Morales, Haton, De La Hoya, Cotto. PAC beat them and beats them up like no others. If PAC couldnt finish them, he still makes them kiss the canvass like never before. You all think that Morales 1 type performance or counterpunching JMM **** still works with PAC. That was Cotto's plan B and C and neither worked. Nothing Floyd bring that PAC isnt aware of. Mayweather on the other hand is in for a rude awakening...
    I heavily doubt that.

As in matter of fact, I wont be surprised if Mayweather wins in a dominating fashion.

Comment

So didnt Pac los to Morales, who was coming off the Barrera loss, and then fight him coming of of a loss to Zahir Raheem?

Comment

All you *****s always bring up that Floyd aint never been beat ****. PAC KTFOes elite fighters and turn them to ordinary ones; Barrera, Morales, Haton, De La Hoya, Cotto. PAC beat them and beats them up like no other. If PAC couldnt finish them, he still makes them kiss the canvass like never before. You all think that Morales 1 type performance or counterpunching JMM **** still works with PAC. That was Cotto's plan B and C and neither worked. Nothing Floyd bring that PAC isnt aware of. Mayweather on the other hand is in for a rude awakening...
        Yes, which is why Arum has avoided boxers.

And.

Cotto had no plan B or C. He had 1 plan and it failed, and then he ran the rest of the fight taking a beating in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
          I heavily doubt that.

As in matter of fact, I wont be surprised if Mayweather wins in a dominating fashion.
          No way Floydie Dominates Pac. He can't dominates while running away.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
            where do ya'll get this "running" stuff from? for real...provide some film of the guy CONSISTENTLY "running" as y'all like to say.

Comment

not so sure...pacman is my man but not going to underestimate floydie. he isn't undefeated for nothing. I just hope you're right

win or lose, props for the pac. everytime he takes on someone, everyone including the press is unanimous in saying: this is a real test for Manny Pacquiao. He is fighting a much bigger man, or he is fighting someone undefeated in his weight class, or he is up against a proper WW champion etc etc.

and this time he is up against someone who possesses not just the physical but the technical advantage as well. but manny is unpredictable, just as skilled and I cannot wait for March 13! Bring it on dammit!!!!

Comment

All these Pac/Floyd will win! threads, relax people...

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  So didnt Pac los to Morales, who was coming off the Barrera loss, and then fight him coming of of a loss to Zahir Raheem?
                  Your equation doesn't matter anymore. Pac already KO MOrales twice!!! Pac leaves no Doubt anymore. Where's Raheem now??? He lost to Freitas, Juan Diaz TKO Freitas, Juan Diaz who was KOed by pac's Victim JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Show them cuz PacD!

Comment

Working...
                    X