Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone else have this smelly white stuff come out of their tonsils?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone else have this smelly white stuff come out of their tonsils?

because i do, its like some sort of cheese, but it smells of poop, it comes out of my tonsils

Originally posted by SirAuron View Post
    because i do, its like some sort of cheese, but it smells of poop, it comes out of my tonsils
    dont let him skeet in your mouth

Comment

Yes its normal..rinse it with salty water.

Comment

They are called tonsil stones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

Comment

No I dont, you sick freaks

Comment

WTF, never knew about tht

Comment

Overview
              Thrush is a yeast infection of the mucous membranes of the mouth and tongue.Symptoms
              Thrush appears as whitish, velvety lesions in the mouth and on the tongue. Underneath the whitish material, there is red tissue that may bleed. The lesions can slowly increase in number and size.

If you are immunocompromised (for example, you are HIV positive or receiving chemotherapy), the infection can spread to other organs, such as the esophagus (causing pain with swallowing), or throughout your body, which can be deadly.
              Treatment
              For thrush in infants, treatment is often NOT necessary. It generally resolves on its own within two weeks.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

Comment

That sounds sketchy bro, go to the doctor.

Comment

....Yep, and I used to get them quite a bit years ago. I only occasionaly get them now. I can feel them back there and I push on a spot right next to them and they pop out. I spit those nasty things out and use the ol mouthwash right after.

Comment

Working...
                    X