Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh........ Doubt I buy this one

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
      As expected. Floyd is salivating over the Guerrero fight. Why not try to fight Canelo, Pac, or Martinez? Oh right because a win is not guaranteed.
      Guerrero has done more than Canelo, fact. I'd love to see Canelo-Cotto because IF Canelo can beat Cotto, than he's 100% ready to fight Mayweather.

Martinez is a god damn MW, and is steady avoiding his own biggest threat IN HIS OWN DIVISION.....Gennady Golovkin. And Martinez is already slated to return in Argentina and than probably fight a CHavez rematch. Sergio has his own fish to fry at 160, against Golovkin/Geale/Pirog/Quillin. Plenty of fights for Sergio in his own division, he can make his legacy there and stop calling out fighters from 147-154, it's sickening really.

Floyd-Pac will never happen, it pisses me off to the fullest. When Floyd is ready, Manny says 50-50 or no fight. When Manny becomes ready, it's when he already has another fight lined up and signed, for instance Manny finally agreeing to take lesser % again after signing to fight Marquez. I hope to god that fight happens, but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Clottey > Guerrero by a large margin. Not in the same level. Guerrero might only be considered a top WW because how weak the division is right now.

Floyd can fight all the Guerreros in the world he wants, but he better fight more than once a year this time.
        Ehhh I don't know. Guerrero at least is coming off two wins over Top 10 WW's. Clottey hadn't won a fight in 2 years, though he had a close fight against Cotto the year prior to fighting Manny. It's about the same. Oh but I'd pick Guerrero to beat Clottey H2H. Clottey is a human punching bag against anyone that has any volume to their punch out put.

Comment

Clottey > Guerrero by a large margin. Not in the same level. Guerrero might only be considered a top WW because how weak the division is right now.

Floyd can fight all the Guerreros in the world he wants, but he better fight more than once a year this time.
          Surely you are joking here. Joshua Clottey will not even take a big fight without giving his word that he will not only lose, but he will also try to avoid hitting you.

Comment

I'm not ordering or watching Pacquiao Marquez 4 or the possibility of Floyd Guerrero. Floyd has to either fight Pacquiao, Canelo or Martinez. This **** is getting monotonous!

Comment

W/e, I got my streams ready.

Comment

That mofo should retire. It's a ****ty fight.

Comment

Wishful thinking. With the kind of purses he earns there is no need to fight more than once a year.

Guerrero's got the hype train going. It's a winnable fight. Guerrero does not have the ability to hurt him. He can get a very favorable split of the revenues. Easy $40 million plus.

Then he can get a 2 for 1 and hop on the Canelo train in May 2014 after Canelo puts together a string of victories. Keep that payday stashed away for a later date.

It's all business with Floyd at this point. This **** isn't even about boxing no more.

I mean come on man he's sparred better dudes than Guererro. This **** is an insult.
                  Last edited by -PBP-; 11-26-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Guerrero has done more than Canelo, fact. I'd love to see Canelo-Cotto because IF Canelo can beat Cotto, than he's 100% ready to fight Mayweather.

Martinez is a god damn MW, and is steady avoiding his own biggest threat IN HIS OWN DIVISION.....Gennady Golovkin. And Martinez is already slated to return in Argentina and than probably fight a CHavez rematch. Sergio has his own fish to fry at 160, against Golovkin/Geale/Pirog/Quillin. Plenty of fights for Sergio in his own division, he can make his legacy there and stop calling out fighters from 147-154, it's sickening really.

Floyd-Pac will never happen, it pisses me off to the fullest. When Floyd is ready, Manny says 50-50 or no fight. When Manny becomes ready, it's when he already has another fight lined up and signed, for instance Manny finally agreeing to take lesser % again after signing to fight Marquez. I hope to god that fight happens, but I won't hold my breath.
                    Floyd has fought twice at 154lb, most recent was with Cotto. Sergio has said he would come down to 154lb, no problem. Canelo is another big fight at 154lb, a MUCH better fight than Guerrero.

Pacquaio said 55-45 split, don't make stuff up. If Floyd really wanted the Pacquiao fight, he would attempt negotiations instead of roadblocks. I garuntee if Floyd wanted the fight to happen, it would.

Comment

guerrero aint gonna chump out like ortiz did hes gonna be in that ass

Comment

Working...
                      X