Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Manuel Charr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even mind anothor mismatch but I hope we at least get a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Vitali will likely be fighting Haye in February.
      Source??? Because I'm intrested in that.

Comment

Because you think Haye can beat him. You just want Vitali to lose, don't you?

(the ignore function doesn't work anymore, I can't stop you from posting your negative comments against European and Asian boxers in my threads now).
        No, because it's a lot better than Vitali-Charr and because it involes the 2nd and 3rd best HW currently.....damn you are so sensitive. I'm actually a fan of Golovkin and Brook, and I don't mind Haye so much anymore, by the way.

What do I say about European or Asian fighters......??? I say that 95% of the HW division is weak as hell, and to your sensitive self that means I hate European fighters.........and Asian ones???

Seriously, you need help.

Comment

You express the same negativity against Asian boxers like Pacquiao and Golovkin as well as all European boxers.

You believe "if it ain't American, it aint right"

For me, where a boxer is from doesn't mean anything. I give credit to everyone who deserves it.

Seriously, you need help.
          Wow you couldn't be more full of s**t, truly.

I guess I like Gamboa, Lara, Rigondeaux, Brook, Golovkin, Hernandez, Mares, Caballero, Guzman, because they are all American.......

And the bolded is the biggest lie I've seen on here in awhile, but way to try and act like that's true.

And don't put words in my mouth trying to make me sound like some 45 year old suburban guy from the Midewst, that's hardly myself. Your stupidity knows no bounds.....

Also, this is a dog s**t fight. The only people who disagree are people that defend the Klitschko's no matter what. I'll glady get Red K'd by you, it's an honor and means I'm doing something right.
          Last edited by 4Corners; 09-06-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Here's to a decade and a half of european dominance of the heavyweight division!!!

Comment

We know you hate the heavyweight division because the titleholders are not Americans, but you don't need to repeatedly post negative comments about it in my threads.

We get it, you hate the HW division.

If you had any "honor", you'd stop doing it.
              Wrong again, haha. The HW division is just weak, aside from a handful of fighters right now.

Wlad, Vitali, and Haye are the Top 3 HW's, and Pulev looks pretty good. Chisora isn't so bad I guess, and Fury really showed me something when he beat Chisora, and I hope he steps up again late this year. He's still an out of shape HW to me.

So aside from Wlad, Vitali, Haye, Pulev, it's really guys that are ehhhh or up and comers. Boytsov, Price, Perez, Wilder, Mitchell (way too over hyped in my opinion), Jennings, all have potential. It's just who steps up.

You're too damn sensitive for your own good.
              Last edited by 4Corners; 09-06-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

If this is Vitali's last fight, it's a poor one.

Comment

Im in the "absolutely no chance" camp.

Comment

Working...
                  X