No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Eyes August Return, Gonzalez and Broner Bouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Eyes August Return, Gonzalez and Broner Bouts

WBO featherweight world champion Orlando Salido (38-11-2, 26KOs) is looking to return in August. The boxer was very pleased to read a recent report on BoxingScene.com, where WBC champion Jhonny Gonzalez expressed his intention of pursuing a unification with Salido. Gonzalez (51-7, 45KOs) defends his belt against Elio Rojas on Apruil 28th in Mexico.

[Click Here To Read More]

he better stay away froner. period.

Comment

Seeing as how Broner struggled with Ponce, I'd give Salido more than a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Different styles.

Ponce ran and tried to box. Salido does not run or try to box, he'll by all up on your face and that would just favor Broner.

Comment

I'd give Salido a punchers chance against Broner. He'd smash Gonzales, no problem!

Comment

Broners a big JLW and hes got the speed, power, and skill to go with that. No FW in the world is gonna beat him.

Comment

This. To the guy that said Ponce ran and boxed. That is not Ponce's style (run and box). Ponce really is an offensive fighter that mostly comes foward. Although he has improved his boxing somewhat he is to crude and it is against his nature to fight on the back foot.

Comment

thanks for sharing, keep it up

Comment

id bet all my points on broner IF this fight gets made!

Comment

I'd LOVE to see Broner-Salido. Won't happen until probably Late 2012/Early 2013 though if it does. Broner looks to be booked in May and August already, but will probably fight again in December though. Great fight if it happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X