Jr is NEVER gonna be given a fair shake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr is NEVER gonna be given a fair shake

when he retires martinez these are the excuse's im already hearing

#1 oh he's 37 martinez is not gettin any younger and in recent fights hasnt looked the same

#2 boxing is currupt dont use this excuse before the fight has even began

#3 chavez jr is on riods (diet pills lol )

#4 chavez jr had an unfair weight advantage

#5 martinez has already been tko'd by a mexican fighter

if he beats martinez i'll give chavez jr respect...as of right now i see martinez winning by UD, but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      if he beats martinez i'll give chavez jr respect...as of right now i see martinez winning by UD, but you never know.

chavez sr told martinez to "fight and not run" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        when he retires martinez these are the excuse's im already hearing

#1 oh he's 37 martinez is not gettin any younger and in recent fights hasnt looked the same

#2 boxing is currupt dont use this excuse before the fight has even began

#3 chavez jr is on riods (diet pills lol )

#4 chavez jr had an unfair weight advantage

#5 martinez has already been tko'd by a mexican fighter
        What will be the excuses if this 37 year old man, beats a roid using, LHW given the sport is corrupt and Martinez has already lost to a similar style fighter before? That is the question of the century IMO

Comment

chavez sr told martinez to "fight and not run" lmao
          Because he knows that his own son can only beat guys who stand right in front of him and trade. A boxer like Sergio will slaughter the young, un-developed Chavez Jr. LMAO at his dad begging for Sergio to "play fair"

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Because he knows that his own son can only beat guys who stand right in front of him and trade. A boxer like Sergio will slaughter the young, un-developed Chavez Jr. LMAO at his dad begging for Sergio to "play fair"
            idk about you but i wanna see a WAR i dont wanna see martinez on his bike all night

are you hinting that if they go to war that chavez beats him to a pulp? lol

so now the ser tards are saying martinez is gonna box him all night i thought he was gonna KO chavez which one is it? lol

Comment

idk about you but i wanna see a WAR i dont wanna see martinez on his bike all night

are you hinting that if they go to war that chavez beats him to a pulp? lol

so now the ser tards are saying martinez is gonna box him all night i thought he was gonna KO chavez which one is it? lol
              "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" - A Boxing Legend

Comment

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" - A Boxing Legend
                ali is irrelevant to a martinez/jr convo lol

let me ask you a ?

Comment

ali is irrelevant to a martinez/jr convo lol

let me ask you a ?
                  It's called boxing for a reason, not stand and trade. Sergio will hit Jr plenty, don't you worry about that, it's just that he won't be standing there when Jr tries to hit back. He isn't going to play punching bag against the ropes like Andy Lee. Once Chavez slows down from gaining 20 pounds in one day, Martinez will be hitting him with 6 punch combinations - he'll eat more leather than he would have dreamed he would eat.

Comment

It's called boxing for a reason, not stand and trade. Sergio will hit Jr plenty, don't you worry about that, it's just that he won't be standing there when Jr tries to hit back. He isn't going to play punching bag against the ropes like Andy Lee. Once Chavez slows down from gaining 20 pounds in one day, Martinez will be hitting him with 6 punch combinations - he'll eat more leather than he would have dreamed he would eat.
                    has martinez been tko'd before?

Comment

Working...
                    X