Troll of the day thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troll of the day thread

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    Congratulations. You're taking something your body isn't making enough of. You're cheating.
    Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Does your body make whey protein, egg albumen, "vitamins" manufactured in a lab, manufactured creatine, grape juice, apple juice, milk, or anything else that you eat?

No, I guess not, so in reality every human being is cheating then.

These fools posting after one another.

Mathed hates Khan a lot, because he exposed his favourite fighter as having no balls.

Just like to point out that low testosterone levels are also a side effect of past steroid abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      Just like to point out that low testosterone levels are also a side effect of past steroid abuse.

Not just that. If you are on pellets through a doctor, it doesn't stop you buying your own roids and topping up. If caught you can use the doctors letter as an excuse. The doctors letter would have dates thus Peterson conveniently said 'oh yeah I frogot I had them, I had them pre Khan 1'

Scumbag. Mathed has become a proper troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
        Well GBP has probably lost a lot flying to London and LA etc... and HBO too but what about the fans?

**** like 4 or 5 K bought tickets apparently. I would imagine most would lose out on depostits at least and half will be muslims so a trip to Vegas won't be any good since they don't gamble LOL.

I hope this doesn't put fans off for his next fight. That would be **** but it is a lot of money to go to America.

It would be cool if Khan fought in the UK next as a thank you for the support.
        Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        If that was pacquiao in khan's place it would be different.

Just like when we saw margarito(a KNOWN cheater) taking that powder right before their fight and refused a urine test. Roach wanted to stop it unless he provided a piss test, but Pacquiao said i'll fight him anyway.

That's some ATG ****. I don't understand how anyone can hate on Pacquiao. Margarito ALREADY outweighed him by 15+ pounds
        This fool always ends up talking about Pac no matter what. Pac needs to do random testing then fool and maybe Marg would be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          peterson would still beat khan, just like in the first fight. i dont believe peterson was juicin, he seems too proud for that.

but anyways, 1 dimensional khan would lose to peterson regardless. only thing khan can do now is what he does best: talk / cry (those go hand in hand with amir)
          This fool a hater

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I predict this entire thing will explode momentously in Khan's face when it's all said and done.

If Lamont truly tried to cheat then he deserves what he gets but I suspect there is a lot that we don't know at this point.
            This guy is mad, he hates Khan and wazs so happy when Khan lost, but now it comes out Pete is a Cheat

Comment

he upset that his boy bradley ducked khan

Comment

I don't think anyone really gives a shit about your thread bro

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  I 5 starred it

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                    You still posted because you're a roided fool. I guess you're back here since you recently lost a big time customer.

Comment

Working...
                    X