No announcement yet.

MMA Video Trading Block

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great stuff here

i was wondering if you had the ultimate fighter series 8 finale and the UFC 52 links are down...would appereciate this greatly

thanks

Comment

• All ufc links are dead??

Comment

• quick question for Jakkups

any chance of getting the WEC Wreckage episode that came on Wed.? it had the Jose Aldo/Jonathan Brookins fight along with the replays of Cub Swanson/Takaya & Faber/Brown I

i been lookin all over the internets for that Aldo/Brookins fight. i would love to add it to my collection

Comment

• Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
          quick question for Jakkups

any chance of getting the WEC Wreckage episode that came on Wed.? it had the Jose Aldo/Jonathan Brookins fight along with the replays of Cub Swanson/Takaya & Faber/Brown I

i been lookin all over the internets for that Aldo/Brookins fight. i would love to add it to my collection
          If I get any of them I'll let you know.

Comment

• much respect Jakkups, you're a legend around these parts

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by jakkups; 07-07-2009, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by jakkups; 07-08-2009, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• haha, much thanks man, got caught up with some night time basketball and missed the last half of Episode 2

I really like the Series so far, but the commercial breaks ruin it for me (sorry I just have an irrational hatred for commercials)

now i can watch Ep 2 and be all caught up by tonight.

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by jakkups; 07-09-2009, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Dunno what everyone else thinks about Ultimate 100

but I've found the commentary on fights of Sean Sherk and Matt Hughes to be very insightful and not to mention humble

Im not the biggest fan of either, however I feel both men, in discussing their victories and defeats are very level headed and i find it refreshing to hear.

**a far cry from the "I got caught" commentary from Liddell which will probably go down as one of my favorite all time post fight quotes.

Comment

Working...
                      X