Collapse
No announcement yet.

who here still watches wrestling (wwe)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who here still watches wrestling (wwe)

just asking! i watch it the odd time. kurt angle makes me laugh. also remember when ultimate warrior beat hogan at a wresltemania! those were the damn days or austin v mcmahon!!!!!!!!

i stopped after raw and smackdown split up

Comment

It sucked once the attitude era ended!

Comment

It was cool from childhood thru about 2002. Hogan comin back was the last thing I remember seein. **** got stupid by the time high school was over. And yea, Kurt was cool tryin to **** Steph behind HHH's back in the old school days.
        Last edited by MANGLER; 05-14-2009, 10:23 PM.

Comment

It was cool when Lex Luger, Bret Hart and Ahmed Johnson were the top dogs. Not Shawn Michaels, though. I always hated that damn guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            It sucked once the attitude era ended!
            definitely... all the characters right now are 1 dimensional. it's mostly consist of wrestler with this "iam so tough" personality with nothing else.

remember the attitude era. the personalities were in wide variety.

DX
            Nation of Domination
            The Corporate
            Stone Cold
            The Rock
            Austin
            Undertaker and the Ministry
            Blue Minie and Al Snow
            Ken Shamrock
            The Brood with Gangrel

Comment

I stopped watching some time ago but have a old friend that is recommending I watch Undertaker/HBK from Wrestlemania 25. Anyone know where it can be watched? I don't want to buy the damn dvd when it comes out.

E

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                I stopped watching some time ago but have a old friend that is recommending I watch Undertaker/HBK from Wrestlemania 25. Anyone know where it can be watched? I don't want to buy the damn dvd when it comes out.

E
                Rent it or go to youtube.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestlemania_25
                  Date April 5, 2009

It's not even on any release date lists for dvd yet, Einstein.

E

Comment

I stopped watching it in 02 right after high school cuz the badazz wrestlers were pretty much gone...Stone Cold, The Rock, Ahmad Johnson, Mankind...Undertaker was riding a motorcycle...what kind of shyt was that.
                    I go back to watching it in the early and mid 90's..watching wrestlers like Diesel, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Yokozuna, Undertaker, Earthquake, Shawn Michaels, Bushwackerz, Big Bossman, Legion of Doom, Tatanka, Kamala, Sgt. Slaughter...Those where the good old dayz

Comment

Working...
                    X