Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

View Private Pics On MySpace - New Site!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Concrete Punch View Post
    how does this **** work? i cant get it to work
    Pic a person go to their friends list click [view all] then look at the url and copy the numbers just the numers after where it says [friend ID] it will be almost at the end of the URL in your browser.

I don't think you're going to find much anyway, but good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
      Pic a person go to their friends list click [view all] then look at the url and copy the numbers just the numers after where it says [friend ID] it will be almost at the end of the URL in your browser.

I don't think you're going to find much anyway, but good luck.
      but im trying to view a private page how do i do that?

Comment

but im trying to view a private page how do i do that?
        Don't think you can see private profiles this just works on private pics of open accounts.

Comment

ahh ok i got it but i can only see top friends of someone's profile i wanted to see thier pics!!!

Comment

Don't think you can see private profiles this just works on private pics of open accounts.
            how do i get to a private profile pics??? i was able to see their top friends but i want to see their pics.

Comment

how do i get to a private profile pics??? i was able to see their top friends but i want to see their pics.
              Right next to the friends it says my pics or some **** click that.

Comment

Right next to the friends it says my pics or some **** click that.
                didnt work

Comment

didnt work
                  When you go to this site and enter their ID you see their friend pics right?
                  Well it says on top of that my friends and my pics you have to click that.
                  If it doesn't show then they must not have any hidden pics which I don't think many ppl do anyway.

It's a lot easyer to just find someones photobucket account for some reason everyone forgets to put it on private.

I might know a way to get into a private one also now that i think of it.
                  Last edited by Stab Judah; 03-30-2009, 01:39 AM.

Comment

a friend told me about it.. .dunno why it only works the first time then were the pics go it just goes blank
                    :/

Comment

It works on most people but not all

Comment

Working...
                      X