Video Manny Pacquiao crying in interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    lmao this.

i am also seeing alot of floyd fans actually appreciating manny a lot more.

while alot of pacfans are steady hatin on justin biebers instagram
    Floyd fan?? I'm a Juan Manuel Marquez fan!

Comment

sad stuff...i remember hearing about how duran cried in the dressing room after quitting against leonard...****ing machismo duran. but it's only natural to get emotional when you feel you let everyone down..but i hope pacquiao comes back strong..

Comment

^JMM felt like he got raped the past 8 years. All good. You can live a little but JMM will never accomplish a resume like PAC. He wouldn't be able to beat Cotto, Margarito, Oscar, etc. He would have been able to beat a clottey and that's as good as it gets. I'm sorry but get real his name has only been great because of the Legend of PAC

Let me know how you feel about that?

Please let me know if someone feels that JMM could have accomplished the same.

BTW, that JMM punch reminded me of Sergio - PWill. That **** was JAW DROPPING or should I say PAC DROPPING. Good W for JMM!!! No hate for JMM here.

Comment

Originally posted by nj_evoixgsr View Post
          ^JMM felt like he got raped the past 8 years. All good. You can live a little but JMM will never accomplish a resume like PAC. He wouldn't be able to beat Cotto, Margarito, Oscar, etc. He would have been able to beat a clottey and that's as good as it gets. I'm sorry but get real his name has only been great because of the Legend of PAC

Let me know how you feel about that?

Please let me know if someone feels that JMM could have accomplished the same.

BTW, that JMM punch reminded me of Sergio - PWill. That **** was JAW DROPPING or should I say PAC DROPPING. Good W for JMM!!! No hate for JMM here.
          JMM beats the DLH Pacquiao fought easily. Cotto and Margarito too big for JMM. Pacquiao's style is more suited to fighting bigger fighters than JMM's, Pacquiao has speed and workrate which JMM doesn't.

Comment

Theres onlyyyy oneeeeeee manny pacquiaooooo!

Comment

Failure is a part of life that is made more difficult when there are people who expect or demand certain things from you. The first few months will be difficult for him but when he realises that life goes on and that some of the demands were imaginary (In the sense that those who support him will still be proud of him) he will feel a sense of liberation.

I have been cracking and am still cracking jokes about the KO loss but as a human being I wish him the best.

Comment

Pacquiao crying

Pacquiao became emotional after his wife Jinkee was asked to express her sentiments about the future fight plans of her husband. She mentioned that she was very worried that her husband was not getting up after the knock down and how she is always concerned about her husband's occupation as a boxer.

When Manny was asked to respond to his wife's concerns he was also swept away with his kid's and his wife's emotional concern but tried to re-collect himself and then commented that this is one of the risks of is chosen profession.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                  really annoying and childish that some posters can hate or make fun of that. How many boxers, scratch that, how many athletes do you know of that are as publicly available at all times like pacquiao? He's on TV with his wife & family hours after the fight, that's gotta be some tough, emotional stuff to deal with, especially when you factor in just how massively popular pac is in his home country...must be a lot of weight on his shoulders. I'm sure in his mind he let his entire country down.

This is why I'm sure people like Ricky Hatton, who obviously was another guy with a ton of fans, felt suicidal at times. These guys aren't just boxing for themselves, they feel they are boxing for their country. It's gotta be tough after a loss, especially a devastating KO loss.
                  can't give you green right now, but perfectly said.

Comment

Im not a pacjuice fan but real nigs cry. props

Comment

seems like an amazing guy. it's a shame that everything else that comes along with him isn't. but that's not his fault and it's unfair to hate him for it really. i'll be rooting for him if he decides to continue with his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X