Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite the huge size difference...Brandon Rios is the underdog

Brandon Rios +145
    Yuriorkis Gamboa -175

For all you Rios fans who think he's going to win I'd drop money on this right now. I was pretty shocked when I saw the odds today (thought they had it reversed).

dam thanks for the heads up buddy i am absolutely shocked by the odds for this fight bam bam is going to ko him

Comment

WAR BAM BAM.,.He will prove skillks is not everything

Comment

they know bam bam is gonna be weight drained

Comment

The weight is gonna make all the difference. Its gonna be easier for Gamboa to go up then Rios to come down. If they would have fought last year I would have given Rios the edge.

Comment

I will laugh my azz off when Gamboa keeps throwing and Rios pulls his guard down laughing and walking thru his puny tiny punches lol. Rios will wear this little boy down. I expect a 9th round TKO.

Comment

I'm sure people are taking into account how badly he struggled with his weight in his last fight. Rios will have to be in top shape, otherwise, it's gonna be a long night for him.

Comment

Like a lot of people have already pointed out I think the weight is making a lot of people put money on Gamboa, the fact that bam bam is struggling with the weight is playing a lot on people's mind.

Comment

Gamboa is going to whoop Rios. watch its a fact. If Rios lets Gamboa tag him over and over he's going to get rocked and stopped. Gamboa dont have pillows.

Comment

Gamboa is gonna f*kk Rios up

Comment

Working...
                    X