Comments Thread For: Arce Believes Pacquiao Has Used Performance Enhancers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Thanks Arce, that was insightful.
    lmfao..... somebody needs to tell Arce hes three years too late with that piece of info.

Comment

lol that would be called a back-track. Freddy Roach would approve. 'Juz kiddings!'

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Lol I conveniently left that one out..I think asking him that to his face would bring that interview to an abrupt end lol
        I reckon it would.

Comment

court time......

Comment

only a friggin ******ed moron pacaholic believes pacroid is clean and natural

PACROID HAS BEEN ON THE JUICE FOR YEARS !!!!

and dont give me that "why havent they caught him" ????
            THEY DONT TEST FOR HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE !!! Freddie Roach will tell you, watch the 3:10 minute mark and the 3:20 minute mark !

PACROID IS ON HGH

Comment

'Pacroid finna be on dem sturrioid doe fa sho doe!"

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post
                I heard about this today on a ESPN, on the show I was watching there was a follow-up interview because Arce wanted to re-phrase his statement. He said he didn't mean Pacquiao used was using steroids or anything, he meant other performance enhancing "vitamins" or something (like iron or.. this other one he mentioned, forgot the name) that weren't illegal in the sport of boxing. He went on to mention how much he admired and respected Pacquiao and all his accomplishments in the sport.

Edit: The show was 'A los Golpes' on ESPN en Espaņol.
                What? lmao Arce backpedaled like that? What exactly are "undetectable performance enhancing vitamins" anyway? Iron? lmao I'd love to know what possible advantages mega-doses of iron might impart! And if these "substances" weren't illegal in the sport of boxing, why would they need to be "undetectable?" That's some comical shit Jorge pulled.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
                  only a friggin ******ed moron pacaholic believes pacroid is clean and natural

PACROID HAS BEEN ON THE JUICE FOR YEARS !!!!

and dont give me that "why havent they caught him" ????
                  THEY DONT TEST FOR HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE !!! Freddie Roach will tell you, watch the 3:10 minute mark and the 3:20 minute mark !

PACROID IS ON HGH

It's called a discussion forum..folks are entitled to their opinions..

Comment

Is Jorge his grandfather? My pops was a mechanic, I don't know shhhh about fixing cars...

And this is why boxing journalism sucks azz...here's a list of follow ups a real journalist should've/would've asked...

1. If it was an undetectable drug wouldn't that lead him to taking the tests?
                    2. What sort of enhancer do you believe he's on?
                    3. What about Erik Morales?
                    4. What about Erik Morales tweet insinuating Marquez was on roids but later retracted?
                    5. What about the lax laws towards prescription drugs in your country, doesn't it make it easier for one of your country men to dope?
                    6. What about the accusations regarding Chavez Jr?
                    7. What type of enhancers do you think go under the radar in boxing but are commonly used?
                    8. As a retiring legend of the ring in your opinion what can boxing/should do in order to clean up the sport?
                    you my friend just got trolled

have one of these as well

Comment

It's called a discussion forum..folks are entitled to their opinions..
                      one ******ed moronic pacaholic, any more ?

Comment

Working...
                      X