Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for *****S. Whats up with that COTTO beat MOSLEY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

styles make fights lamotta beat robinson but whose better i bet robinson ****ed way more ***** then lamotta and i hear dlamotta boned his brother

Comment

ts is right. floyd was just fighting cotto's left over, an old past prime fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        ts is right. floyd was just fighting cotto's left over, an old past prime fighter.
        Manny was just fighting Margacheato's left overs.

I can say the same thing.

Comment

lol..another attempt on getting attention from other men on a website..

Comment

Cotto without Bob pre plaster with Evangelista beats anyone at 147 easy with the exception of Floyd Pwill and Pac. He would still be very competitive against those 3 fighters and could beAt them.

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
              He could fight COTTO after HATTON but he pussied out into retirement.

I am just saying that *****S are bringing up that MOSLEY lost to COTTO like he lost against bum and that FLOYD should walk through MOSLEY cuz of that.

COTTO is way better fighter then anyone on FLOYD s resume!

Last time I checked when FLOYD was asked why he doesnt want to fight COTTO,he said that "COTTO LIVES TO FAR"
              i like floyd alot but you are right bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ihatethepacman View Post
                cotto fought mosley 3 years younger and faster,

floyd however is fighting a 40 year old mosley whos hasnt been fighting for 1.6 years up into the fight, so you be the judge
                real talk though bruv...all you haters said mayweather should fight mosley,pac or williams...well hes fighting mosley so whats wrong???????
                You lot act like kids..this will be a good fight..what else do you want????

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  ts is right. Floyd was just fighting cotto's left over, an old past prime fighter.
                  ok then,pac fought oscar ,hatton and cotto.they are floyd and margaritos leftovers in that case...think before you open your big mouth mate

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
                    real talk though bruv...all you haters said mayweather should fight mosley,pac or williams...well hes fighting mosley so whats wrong???????
                    You lot act like kids..this will be a good fight..what else do you want????
                    its too late thats what i want the only thing that needs to be done is Pwill or Pac no or less.

Mosley is not what he use to when he is at his best, same goes for cotto and margarito.

But mosley is a stepping stone in the right direction

Comment

Fact cotto beat mosley. Another fact cotto is not the same fighter he was since getting beat by plaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X