Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big could FMJr v. Pac possibly be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big could FMJr v. Pac possibly be?

Granted if both fighters defeated their next opponent. We all know that it was already a much anticpated match even before they had plans to fight JMM/Cotto. If they both get pass their next fight there is no possible way in the world FMJr would be able to duck Pac. Would this fight be bigger than Ali/Frazier? DLH/FMJr?Holyfield/Qawi? the list goes on and on. But, with both fighters really just fighting for P4P supremacy being used as the main storyline of the fight is or has there ever been a fight like this?

I think it could reach the heights of DLH-Mayweather.

Comment

Provided they perform impressively in their respective fight..................it will be big.............but it wont reach DLH-PBF.................but itll make a decent effort..............imo

Comment

Floyd fighting either Pac or Cotto will generate much higher numbers than Cotto and Pac fighting one another...thats for sure

Comment

It's easily the biggest fight that can be made in the sport right now. If they both win their respective fights it will only make it bigger, especially from Pacquiao's side since beating Miguel Cotto would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
            Granted if both fighters defeated their next opponent. We all know that it was already a much anticpated match even before they had plans to fight JMM/Cotto. If they both get pass their next fight there is no possible way in the world FMJr would be able to duck Pac. Would this fight be bigger than Ali/Frazier? DLH/FMJr?Holyfield/Qawi? the list goes on and on. But, with both fighters really just fighting for P4P supremacy being used as the main storyline of the fight is or has there ever been a fight like this?
            floyd can duck pac by overpricing himself. thats no secret to the fans that he uses that strategy to avoid fighters. ifever pac-pbf happens, it may reach the heights of pbf-oscar

Comment

it will be huge and its 24/7 will be one of the best, 4 episode is not enough for this 2

their lifestory is completely opposite, pac comes from nothing and now p4p #1 while mayweather comes with a silver spoon on his mouth and bocome p4p
              pac lost and koed while mayweather is a champ
              we can say that pac is the good side while mayweather is the evil side

this fight would be huge, i think it will surpass DLH-Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by mikelovesfood View Post
                Huge, and I seriously mean that, should they both win and face off... that fight would be huge, I am talking biggest fight for the next 5 years, to Boxing fans it would be bigger than Mayweather vs De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                  floyd can duck pac by overpricing himself. thats no secret to the fans that he uses that strategy to avoid fighters. ifever pac-pbf happens, it may reach the heights of pbf-oscar
                  I don't know, he seems interested in the fight, just doesn't wanna keep talking about him cause he is facing JMM next.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    I don't know, he seems interested in the fight, just doesn't wanna keep talking about him cause he is facing JMM next.
                    he seems interested yet hes keep on saying that pac wont get 50-50. what does he mean? it will be 60-40 in favor of pac?

Comment

Working...
                    X