Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia May Be in Molina's Corner For Khan Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh....Khan will destroy Molina with or without Angel in his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Blah blah blah racist comments! Boxing is a confrontational sport, guys have been saying offensive, racist, ****phobic things about eachother forever! No one cares! I hope Angel talks trash in the final days of the fight! He was there the last time Khan lost, so it will get in Khan's head! I cant wait to See the Angel in the corner!
      So that makes it ok then? That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever read.

He wont give Khan a rematch to save his life! They already said there is no way they will give him a rematch because of the trash he talked, and they felt the fight was a mismatch anyways.
      Of course they won't - Danny boy was getting owned until Khan started feeling himself & got caught with a lucky shot. They know it would be different & for the record, CAN'T STAND Khan......

Comment

I don't think Garcia will make a difference, Molina is just an opponent with no chance of winning. That is why he was picked. Khan will look good and some people will think he's back, until he gets leveled in a big fight again.

Comment

Khan's a fool playing mr nice guy all the time,he should of knocked out Angel long time ago.if Khan wants Garcia rematch spark his old man and laugh at them.

now that would sell great

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
            So that makes it ok then? That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever read.

Of course they won't - Danny boy was getting owned until Khan started feeling himself & got caught with a lucky shot. They know it would be different & for the record, CAN'T STAND Khan......
            Well then boxing is just an ignorant sport, because that is what makes it okay! If you dont like the classlessness of the sport, then go away! This is what we do! We cross the lines sometimes!

Comment

that will be funny to see him there,i doubt it helps Molina but just him there to make fun of khan

Comment

Well then boxing is just an ignorant sport, because that is what makes it okay! If you dont like the classlessness of the sport, then go away! This is what we do! We cross the lines sometimes!
                You know what? You're right. I should have known better, with the handle you have. So Benny Paret getting killed in the ring by Emile Griffith because he kept calling him maricon is probably alright with you then. SMMFH @ brain-dead mofos. ....

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
                  I don't think Garcia will make a difference, Molina is just an opponent with no chance of winning. That is why he was picked. Khan will look good and some people will think he's back, until he gets leveled in a big fight again.
                  actually he should shine in this fight,if he doesn't that's not a very good thing to just look ok with an "ok" or below ok" fighter

Comment

It's only a matter of time before Khan is back in the title picture, he'll land the rematch with Danny "Luckyshot" Garcia, take his belts with a comfy UD and go on to bigger and better things..

Comment

Originally posted by Amirwillrise View Post
                      It's only a matter of time before Khan is back in the title picture, he'll land the rematch with Danny "Luckyshot" Garcia, take his belts with a comfy UD and go on to bigger and better things..
                      Keep dreaming pal

Comment

Working...
                      X