Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios Vs Danny "Swift" Garcia, Who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't gauge Garcia...him fighting Morales doesn't help much. I'll know more if he fights Lucas, or Rios, or even Ajose. I'd just hope for a good fight against Rios...sure he's a counter puncher and has good timing, but how would he react if Rios walks through his shots, and smiles at him? How is his chin? 140 seems like a good division right now.

Comment

I'm going with danny here even though i said in nsb that rios would take it, cause all the mexicans are picking rios.

the prospect of rios, garcia and mathysse fighting is pretty awesome in itself though.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        They are both in the same weight division but with different promoters. If this fight was signed by a miracle who takes it and why? I got Rios by stoppage, im still not to convinced on Garcia even though he flattened Khan. IMO Rios would stop Garcia. Garcia would not be able to hurt Rios, heck Garcia had a hard time with a shot to helll Morlaes.
        I Go with Rios as well, I think you explained it well enough why Rios would win!

Comment

rios to me is a hell of a fighter, if only he would learn how to box more fluently and work the body more. keep in mind rios head movement and body mobility have increased alot.

Comment

Garcia is just all around better! Swift will work him over!

Comment

Margarito vs. Cintron all over again.
              We already know the outcome. Bam Bam by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hoff View Post
                Margarito vs. Cintron all over again.
                We already know the outcome. Bam Bam by stoppage.
                There are two big differences between Cintron and Garcia.

Garcia has shown the heart Cintron doesnt have.

Cintron is a better boxer, Garcia is more of a fighter.

No comparison

Comment

Danny Garcia would get stopped or knocked out. Rios has a defense and some head movement inside. He throws crisp punches a lot of the time. Though his stoppage against Alvarado he was kind of reaching on him but he did get the TKO. Rios likes to bang but he's smart wit it. Garcia fights stupid to me, sloppy punches he'll get caught by Rios and KTFO. As wild of punches Garcia throws Rios will just block them with his gloves, some may get through but I don't see him beating Rios.

Comment

Rios stops Danny late I believe.

Garcia's a good counter-puncher and he'd landed some very good shots, but I see Rios' chin absorbing them well & his relentless pressure getting to him.

Comment

Working...
                    X