No announcement yet.

The Lounge needs a pick me up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    And you have room to call anyone a idiot...hehheheee Your joke was tasteless and ignorant...but then again it came from you!
    Anytime I'm insulted in somebody's second language I can't take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Had my son. 6lbs 13 ounces 19 inches long.
      Congrats Mannie bruh. I tried to green you but you know how upper managment is with the spreadit it around ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        I know I couldn't eat that much; that's impressive. Did it taste good at least?
        i actually lolled

nice1

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Why are you such a dbag,do i troll your threads or care about your existence on here nope i sure fcking dont.

surely you remember those days? too much of an alcoholic to keep a job, etc?
          you were the one living them. we were all just along for the ride through your bscene narrations. don't put it on the damn internet if you cant handle criticism from people in a position to criticize somebody who behaves like that.

in those days there was a world of good a man like new england could teach an aimless youth like yourself... and i'm five years younger than you are..

i remember scolding you for stealing beer from a storefront.

i also remember commending you for turning your life around. it's admirable to think that you've made such a turn around and are providing a good life for your son

you might scare some of these guys with your street crap, but you do not scare me.

Comment

Woke up with a crazy hangover, slept over my friends house. Got like 3 and a half hours sleep. Before I leave, he had a hooker stopping by. She was Hispanic I guess, pretty face, thick thighs and big butt. .

I'm like really tempted to get in contact with that hot little slut. My at-the-moment fuck buddy won't be around today.

Comment

Working...
            X