No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
    as long as he knocks out the pacroid i dont give a fck who the other 5 are, he could fight joel casamayor if he wants, i just want him to put the pacroid to sleep and we good ..
    well i guess he deemed the pacroid too strong because he ducked that fight.

Comment

pacroid getting that ass taxed soon enough when he stops ducking

mayweather gonna take on 5 more top world class athletes and also pacquiao, who's none of those but also included.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
        as long as he knocks out the pacroid i dont give a fck who the other 5 are, he could fight joel casamayor if he wants, i just want him to put the pacroid to sleep and we good ..
        Obviously no one cares what you think cuz you have red k u bum

Comment

I think he means it as he'll fight the 2-3 top guys he can then cash out basically. So basically, I'm sure his plan goes Cotto, Pac, Martinez , Canelo, and some random dudes like Kirkland.

His wording is ALWAYS funky.

Still....no mention of other fighters saying they have a few more left in em and fighting....questionable fighters..

Give Floyd the benefit of the doubt. He's a douche but don't take anything he says so literal. He's a talker and we'll hear this change a million times.

On a side note...6 fights seems a bit much imo. He needs to get Martinez and Pac and ride off into the sunset with either win. Pac should strive for the same as well. Beat Floyd and leave.

Floyd's greed hopefully doesn't get him to over stay his welcome... Retire on a big win, with a fat pay day and on top and eff the haters. That goes to Martinez, Pac, Floyd. Whoever gets ahold of one another first and wins.

You don't want to be like roy and Shane...

Comment

Jesus you mother****ers are stupid. Intelligent people have to decode every quote for you fools. you mother****ers actually read an article about mayweather just so you can find something to bash him on.LMFAO

Your boy retiring. God told him to, lol. Now I know why i stopped coming here. haters gonna hate.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              pacroid getting that ass taxed soon enough when he stops ducking

mayweather gonna take on 5 more top world class athletes and also pacquiao, who's none of those but also included.
              he just said he wasn't going to fight good fighters you knob. jesus you are brainwashed.

Comment

six strong champions!!!

what he means by saying not six strong champions is that not "all" his fights are going to be strong champions!!! yes he will fight strong champions but a few will be tune ups!!! tune up strong champion!! tune up strong champion!! if he says he fighting twice a year the one will be a tune up the other will be a tune up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
                  Jesus you mother****ers are stupid. Intelligent people have to decode every quote for you fools. you mother****ers actually read an article about mayweather just so you can find something to bash him on.LMFAO

Your boy retiring. God told him to, lol. Now I know why i stopped coming here. haters gonna hate.
                  yes we need decoding to figure out what "i dont want to fight strong champions means" it really means "i want to fight strong champions" right?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    I think he means it as he'll fight the 2-3 top guys he can then cash out basically. So basically, I'm sure his plan goes Cotto, Pac, Martinez , Canelo, and some random dudes like Kirkland.

His wording is ALWAYS funky.

Still....no mention of other fighters saying they have a few more left in em and fighting....questionable fighters..

Give Floyd the benefit of the doubt. He's a douche but don't take anything he says so literal. He's a talker and we'll hear this change a million times.

On a side note...6 fights seems a bit much imo. He needs to get Martinez and Pac and ride off into the sunset with either win. Pac should strive for the same as well. Beat Floyd and leave.

Floyd's greed hopefully doesn't get him to over stay his welcome... Retire on a big win, with a fat pay day and on top and eff the haters. That goes to Martinez, Pac, Floyd. Whoever gets ahold of one another first and wins.

You don't want to be like roy and Shane...
                    that's true his wording is funky. like when he said "take the test and we got a fight." what he meant to say was "take the test and i will run for the hills." funky!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      yes we need decoding to figure out what "i dont want to fight strong champions means" it really means "i want to fight strong champions" right?
                      Are you daft? do you really believe he's going to fight guys like Maidana and Alexander?

He's talking about the Canelo's, Martinez's etc. Get your head checked. And while you're at it, tell pac to stop ducking and negotiate.

It's not our fault that your God and master Pacquiao is retiring because God told him to

Comment

Working...
                      X