Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Army of the Pharaohs - Ritual of battle is fire!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army of the Pharaohs - Ritual of battle is fire!!

I find myself bumping this album, its hard all the way through. Go ahead and give Army of the Pharaohs some appreciation. If you haven't heard it, give it a listen..!

I could go on but I'm stopping with this. I found myself a new album for the gym that's for sure

I like there first album better, second album was ok and there most recent album I'm just not feeling.

Comment

Must admit, haven't heard the first one but now I'm def checking it out. Still got ROB on repeat

Comment

That's a couple of years old. Though i tend to prefer just Jedi Mind Tricks to the whole AOTP crew, i don't feel everybody in AOTP.

Comment

First 2 AOTP albums were sikk. Ain't heard the one that just came out yet, downloaded it but I still gotta listen.

'Gorillas', 'Into The Arms Of Angels', 'Battle Cry', 'Pull The Pins Out', 'Listen Up', some favs off the first.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
            First 2 AOTP albums were sikk. Ain't heard the one that just came out yet, downloaded it but I still gotta listen.

'Gorillas', 'Into The Arms Of Angels', 'Battle Cry', 'Pull The Pins Out', 'Listen Up', some favs off the first.
            Muchas gracias.

Check this one

Comment

They just released a new album called The Unholy Terror, i think it's their best so far. Sending you a pm with a link Grand Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                I find myself bumping this album, its hard all the way through. Go ahead and give Army of the Pharaohs some appreciation. If you haven't heard it, give it a listen..!

I could go on but I'm stopping with this. I found myself a new album for the gym that's for sure
                I did like the first AOTP alot, but my favorite was Ritual of Battle, I could bump that whole album(except the track with Jus & Vinnie, I have no idea what happened to Jus Allah)

I really liked the new album but i enjoyed Ritual more.

Comment

Comment

Anyone ever heard Jus Allah's 'All Fates Have Changed' album? That's a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                    X