Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr - Kimbo Slice confirmed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm disgusted by the possibility of Kimbo Slice having a KO victory over Roy.

SMFH

Comment

wow just wow maybe Roy will look not so shot in this fight.

Comment

I would rather see Jones doing WWE or something that involves "entertainment" . Or at least fight Kimbo in a WWE arena where people know its set up and done for fun.

Attempting to make this appear like a real boxing match is just embarrassing. I know its not about the money (for Roy) but about doing what he loves and involving himself with someone that is known to the general public.

However IMO, this is Roy's way of getting the (VERY) poor mans version of Mike Tyson that he wanted so many years ago.

Comment

Kimbo slice wins. (by fixed KO)

Comment

If Kimbo SOMEHOW gets a miracle KO then Roy will set Boxing back 30 years because all the Youtube idiots (ie general public) will clown on Boxing then the MMATARDS will join in and Boxing will be a laughing stock.

Dont do it Roy, retire please, Reed will prolly change his name and allegiance soon

Comment

arent these guys great friends? No, I dont want to see that, espically an Exhibition. Sounds like an easy money making scheme to me

Comment

ugh i don't even know who to root for, I mean if roy wins he'll just stay deluded and keep on fighting but I don't wanna see him get beat up again least of all by this bum

Comment

Jesus...

Comment

I am disgusted. This ****ing spectecle show. Kimbo was getting outboxed by a complete and utter no name bum who literally cheated and layed down for him. Roy beats on him but this is still ridiculous.

Comment

This is getting embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X