No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Mobbed By Venetian Employees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Mobbed By Venetian Employees

Macau, China - Former champion Brandon Rios was mobbed during a meet and greet with Venetian employees. This Saturday night, Rios will step in the ring for the biggest fight of his life when he challenges former eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao in the main event of an HBO Pay-Per-View event. [Click Here To Read More]

I don't think Rios is at weight yet

He looks huge for a 47'er

Comment

I am looking for that version of the poster so bad for my collection (and I want also the new version which has a new photo of bam bam)! Have only been able to find the english version on eBay though.

Comment

Rios might be the hometown favorite here. Most Chinese will cheer for him because of the ongoing cold war between China & the Phils.

He himself said that most chinese hates Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
          Rios might be the hometown favorite here. Most Chinese will cheer for him because of the ongoing cold war between China & the Phils.

I bet Rios gets away with calling everyone Jackie Chan.

Comment

star power

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

oh don't you worry bro, he's on weight and comfortably. Ariza always gets his guys on weight.

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post

yeah, as I understand it the Chinese aren't very fond of Filipinos. I think the crowd will be split 50/50, I wouldn't even be surprised if they cheered for Rios more.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
                yeah, as I understand it the Chinese aren't very fond of Filipinos. I think the crowd will be split 50/50, I wouldn't even be surprised if they cheered for Rios more.
                Asians always hates each other regardless if they all look alike.

But i believe the real cause of the tension is due to the death of a bus full of Chinese tourists in the Philippines a couple of years back.
                A Filipino gunman took the bus hostage and the police did a horrible job controlling the situation which led to the gunman going full ****** on its hostages.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

a big fighter like that would never walk around at his fight weight, even at 147. he will only be there for the day of the weigh in. he's definitely on point, though. he' snot missing weight at 147. skip some meals, limit your water intake, and sweat a bit before you weigh in. he'll be fine.

rios sheds a ton of water weight to weigh in. at 135 he was literally killing himself, and balooning over 150 lbs.

rios will be a healthy 155-160 lbs on fight night. the fight will be exciting.

Comment

Chinese hate Philippines? not so fast

I'm from Puerto Rico, my wifey of 21yrs together is from Manila, Philippines, now, Chinese love Manny Pacquiao, not Rios, get the record straight. The Asian world loves Manny he's a superstar, Rios just came into the picture.

Comment

Working...
                    X