Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Geale Vows: I'm in The Best Shape of My Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Geale Vows: I'm in The Best Shape of My Life!

IBF middleweight world champion Daniel Geale says he is in the best shape of his life heading into Wednesday's title defence against Anthony Mundine.

IBF middleweight world champion Daniel Geale says he's in the best shape of his life for Wednesday's title defence against Anthony Mundine.

The two Australian boxers exuded confidence at a media conference on Monday that went longer than the Sydney Entertainment centre bout will last if it goes the full 12 rounds.

Geale, who is preparing for the fourth defence of his title, said he had enjoyed a great preparation.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Geale! Make that loudmouth eat his words.

Comment

uh oh, cliche boxing quotes.

"im in the best shape of my life"

Comment

If mundine wins then he is now one of the people automatically ducking GGG.

Comment

I don't see how Mundine wins this one again

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
            uh oh, cliche boxing quotes.

"im in the best shape of my life because I've been putting in twenty miles a day running from GGG"
            fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              If mundine wins then he is now one of the people automatically ducking GGG.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...-attend--27348

Mundine skipped the purse bid, it's no secret he ducked GGG already

Comment

I'd love to hear a boxer say they're in the worst shape of their life.

'I tried my best but for whatever reason I feel like crap. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I was knocked smooth out.'

Comment

Nice to see a half-decent presser posted about the real fight happening Down Under....rather than that dire, half-arsed cut-and-paste job on the 'iconic' Kimbo Slice.

Geale is absolutely hell-bent on revenge and despises Mundine who has said some disgusting things......so I reckon Danny is ready to break rocks and we can hopefully look forward to a long period of silence from Mundine.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I'd love to hear a boxer say they're in the worst shape of their life.

'I tried my best but for whatever reason I feel like crap. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I was knocked smooth out.'
                    If they are they just have to fake a thumb injury..... or maybe a rib injury.... and reschedule the fight to April or something

Comment

Working...
                    X