No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Intimidated: Paul Williams Talks Going Well

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Intimidated: Paul Williams Talks Going Well

WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) may receive a very tall order for his September title defense – in the form of 6’3 Paul “The Punisher” Williams (41-2, 27KOs). There are very positive discussions taking place, says Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, to finalize Alvarez-Williams as a pay-per-view headliner for September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

I love what I'm reading man. Make this fight happen.

Comment

Okay, i'm a little hyped now. Make this happen and i'll be full on hyped.

Comment

please make this fight happen

Comment

I wonder if Williams clearly beats Canelo, would Mayweather or Cotto want any part of him? I think not. It'll be 2007-2010 all over again. Williams would be avoided like The Black Death. But at the same time, Mayweather has never fought a Haymon stablemate, so he has that excuse to fall back on. But i'd still like to see either Mayweather or Cotto stand up to Williams if he wins. I bet both May and Cotto are keeping their fingers crossed for Canelo to win.

Comment

not particularly interested in this fight. I'd like to see canelo get in against kirkland, that's a better fight.

Comment

Canelo..... I like the guy but why? Why PWill. Not really an interesting fight to me.

Lara-Canelo. Be pretty interesting.

Comment

Canelo not ready for Lara. Lara will be the most avoided fighter in boxing for the next 3 years.

I'm surprised Williams even took that Lara fight.

Comment

Why Paul Williams

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  WBC junior middleweight champion Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) may receive a very tall order for his September title defense – in the form of 6’3 Paul “The Punisher” Williams (41-2, 27KOs). There are very positive discussions taking place, says Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, to finalize Alvarez-Williams as a pay-per-view headliner for September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Paul Williams is damaged goods. Clearly knocked out by Martinez & everyone knows he actually lost the fight that the judges had him winning. Paul Williams is a shot fighter. He's definitley not the fighter he was 5 or 6 years ago. Canelo will beat him down worse than he beat Mosely. They say Paul is active in the ring. Yes, he throws more meaningless punches trying to impress the judges to win rounds. He hasn't had a knockout in ages. Canelo throws every punch with knockout on his mind. Paul Williams should follow Shane Mosely into retirement and not get ktfo by this kid, because that's what's gonna happen shoud they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyRoy 88 View Post
                    I wonder if Williams clearly beats Canelo, would Mayweather or Cotto want any part of him? I think not. It'll be 2007-2010 all over again. Williams would be avoided like The Black Death. But at the same time, Mayweather has never fought a Haymon stablemate, so he has that excuse to fall back on. But i'd still like to see either Mayweather or Cotto stand up to Williams if he wins. I bet both May and Cotto are keeping their fingers crossed for Canelo to win.
                    Im a huge Williams fan but I think all 3 guys beat him. I think Canelo is a very bad matchup for Williams at this point and will batter him

Comment

Working...
                    X