No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage: No Interest in Fighting Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage: No Interest in Fighting Austin Trout

IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage has advised BoxingScene.com that he is not interested in facing WBA "regular" champion Austin Trout. Recent reports have said that a Bundrage-Trout unification fight may land on the
    Randall Bailey versus Devon Alexander card that is being held in San Antonio on September 8th.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL @ This garbage ass dude trying to use his paper championship to land him one big payday.

Already been exposed for having a signed contract preventing a Lara fight and now ducking another top contender in the division.

Fu*k K9. I actually respected this dude at one point in his career.

Comment

cotto would gladly knock him out

Comment

K-9 is damn near 40 years old he should be looking to cash out~

Comment

What happen to him fighting the ginger

Comment

what a bum like one of those guys gunna fight his bum ass

Comment

Cotto, Mayweather, and Canelo ruined the 154 division. I wish they never moved up. Lots of interesting fights to be made, but everyone is going to fight bums until they're able to fight one of those guys.

Comment

I ain't mad at him for wanting the big fights but he just don't got it he a c level fighter at best, good power but that's it, Only person I can say he can call out is canelo out the 3 only because canelo still ain't elite like the other 3

Comment

Who's K9 Bundrage ? is he a DOG? ...... CO'z he barks to those he doesnt know...

Comment

Another fighter overestimating his worth. Will end up losing his title to a can on ESPN

Comment

Working...
                    X