Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst/Best Latin American Countries Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all have good and bad things. It's that simple.

Comment

keep it going fellas. I want more explanations.

Maniac is ready to red k if you don't put an explanation so beware.

Comment

Maniac is obviously biased with a hint of hate toward a beautiful and peaceful commonwealth in Puerto Rico.

They are willing partners of America.
        Dont act like these other ethnic groups who have thousands of people dieing in the process of getting to America and when they finally get here, they brag about how great the country they escaped is....duh.

Comment

Will you go around to every thread and talk about how everyone brings and waves the flag of their country? I see it all the time with Italians and Irish but do I care? No I do not, they have the right to wave any flag they wish as long as they do not disrespect the American flag.

So stfu and move on.

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
          Maniac is obviously biased with a hint of hate toward a beautiful and peaceful commonwealth in Puerto Rico.

Dont act like these other ethnic groups who have thousands of people dieing in the process of getting to America and when they finally get here, they brag about how great the country they escaped is....duh.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
            Will you go around to every thread and talk about how everyone brings and waves the flag of their country? I see it all the time with Italians and Irish but do I care? No I do not, they have the right to wave any flag they wish as long as they do not disrespect the American flag.

So stfu and move on.
            When You disrespect a Commonwealth of America its the same as disrespecting America.
            Read a book Hitler!
            That move of, "divide and conquer" wont work against America again. So Like I said Wave all you want but then try and crap on Israel or Britain and see what happens.

Comment

So stfu and move on.
              When You disrespect a Commonwealth of America its the same as disrespecting America.
              Read a book Hitler!
              That move of, "divide and conquer" wont work against America again. So Like I said Wave all you want but then try and crap on Israel or Britain and see what happens. Also Italians an Irish arent bragging about their countries being better...like some Latin countrymen.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                In this thread we post the top 5 and the worst 5 countries
                in Latin America
                and we give an explanation as to why they're the best/worst.

I'll start

BEST

1.Mexico -1 of the fastest growing economies in the entire world, great culture/music women/ Boxing champs. Only down side are the Cartels, it's overly religious and some poverty
                (Real Picture)

2.Brazil -1 of the fastest growing economies of the world. Might become a super power withing the next 30 or so years. The Amazon,Adriana Lima, soccer etc

3.Chile - growing economy, overall all a pretty laid back nation

4.Argentina - Sergio Martinez, Soccer, white/hispanic girls

5.Colombia - Tons of crime but Shakira, and cocaine make up for it...

Worst

1.El Salvador - and It's not even close. It's literally a gang infested slum 8/10 males are gang members in the
                MS-13 or 18th street gang. They contribute nothing. They take Mexican welfare and hand outs. No culture...etc

(real picture of how most of El Salvador looks like)

2.Cuba - It's still a communist state with outdated.... everything and Gamboa ducked Rios

3.Puerto Rico - from what I hear theres a lot of crime and they have no champions other than
                Margarito's son Cotto and come May 5th they'll have none.... also Ricky Martin

4.Honduras - It's El Salvador junior

5.Bolivia - Self explanatory

what's your list HL?
                What kind of horse manure is this? Are you so bored that you feel the need to sit down and make a hate-filled thread like this? And on top of that you think it's funny? Your only claim to fame in life is being a "Lord of Boxingscene," yet you embarrass yourself and everyone else by posting this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post

"Biased" is the wrong word. The word you're looking for is "bigoted."

You make a great point, though. I love my Latin-American people; but, let's face it, there aren't any Americans fleeing the United States for some Latin-American country. (And buying beach-front, vacation property in Costa Rica don't count.)

Some of the people who fled their native "paradise" ought to show a little more gratitude for the country that's allowed them to prosper a little, and perhaps even send a little something to the family they left behind. If "home" was as great as some claim, they wouldn't have left in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    What kind of horse manure is this? Are you so bored that you feel the need to sit down and make a hate-filled thread like this? And on top of that you think it's funny? Your only claim to fame in life is being a "Lord of Boxingscene," yet you embarrass yourself and everyone else by posting this garbage.
                    ...first of all what have I said that was hate filled? the jabs at emz?....

saying that a country like Cuba, and Honduras isn't as prosperous as many of the other Latin American countries? guess what Sudan isn't as prosperous as South Africa... I guess that would be a hate filled statement.... or can you actually argue that Cuba isn't stuck in the 50's since Castro took over? ....go ahead try.

now to the Lords of Boxing scene part.... what the fuck do you know about The Lords of Boxingscene or any of it's members?
                    what claim to fame are you talking about? how would you know about any claim to fame I have? lol that statement was so full of fail... it's embarrassing and guess what They all understand my satire. They're not abunch of little butthurt fairies crying over satire....

"Biased" is the wrong word. The word you're looking for is "bigoted."
                    Jesus fucking Christ bigoted? do you even know what bigoted means? bigoted against who exactly? the 3 Cuban posters on this site? The Puerto Ricans? some of which understand my satire and even help when they see their fellow countrymen getting out of line? ....jtcs is probably one of the most respected posters in the Hispanic Lounge.

You make a great point, though. I love my Latin-American people; but, let's face it, there aren't any Americans fleeing the United States for some Latin-American country. (And buying beach-front, vacation property in Costa Rica don't count.)

Some of the people who fled their native "paradise" ought to show a little more gratitude for the country that's allowed them to prosper a little, and perhaps even send a little something to the family they left behind. If "home" was as great as some claim, they wouldn't have left in the first place.

ahh and this is the point where you ironically agree with a borderline bigoted troll that went on a whole tirade about illegal immigrants...in the lounge.
                    this is where you infact lost any of the little respect you had. When you agree with someone else's distorted views as a form of counter attack...
                    I would think you would have a little bit of respect and or sympathy seeing as how many Cubans ..flee their "paradise" in Cuba to head to Miami

all in all I have came to the conclusion that you're a little bitch.

and I don't wish to converse with you any longer. I don't want you to respond
                    or acknowledge any of my future post. Here, in the lounge or NSB and don't post in any of my threads..

it's become clear that any satire will completely go over your head.... I'll go back to not knowing who the fuck you are

oh and Gamboa ducked Rios what punk

ps. I put you on ignore.... go troll someone else's thread
                    Last edited by LeG00N; 03-25-2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

keep it going fellas. I want more explanations.

Maniac is ready to red k if you don't put an explanation so beware.
                      what was supposed to be friendly thread.. ended up getting derailed by a bunch of butthurt faggots that never contribute to the Hispanic Lounge

fucking leeches

Comment

Working...
                      X