Nishioka is #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nishioka is #1

Yeah you justified this bull****!

Meh meh skills. suck a d1ck like I told you, Donaire is just to big so imagine what he was like against 112 & 115lbers!

The guys a fully pledged 135lb'er, don;t care what you say. He is so big nobody at these low weights can beat him but Rigo and that is with speed & timing.

Yeah yeah bandwagon it, the guys a scrub, equivalent to to Ward should he choose to beat up on 160lb and 154lbers.

Absolute balls. Just saying how it is and you won't like that because people hate the truth!

Ummmm......you are my good homie but..what? I get Nishioka being not up to par but how has Ward beat on 154lbers?

Comment

Donaire was a huge favorite going into this fight

Donaire is just on another level

Comment

The pattern is clear, Nonito fights bums, his fanboys build them up as if they are huge threats, and when they fight and the inner bum comes out it is because Nonito is just too good and they are afraid...

Nonito blows

Comment

Lmao I was just about to post this. Nishioka #1 huh? Yet Mathebula fought better than him. Mathebula #1?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Ummmm......you are my good homie but..what? I get Nishioka being not up to par but how has Ward beat on 154lbers?
            Sorry I was ****ting on Ward, that was me being a drunk d1ck and trying to say that is what is what its like but probably going overboard.

Comment

Seriously. This dude hasn't showed ****. When he throws he lands but he never throws.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA
                The pattern is clear, Nonito fights bums, his fanboys build them up as if they are huge threats, and when they fight and the inner bum comes out it is because Nonito is just too good and they are afraid...

Nonito blows
                No way. Vazquez is a beast...

Comment

So Nishioka is a Bum now lol

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Donaire was a huge favorite going into this fight

Donaire is just on another level

You would say that, you are a filipino, he was a huge favourite for a reason!
                    Your logic = Nishioka despite being inactive, on the slide, etc etc he is #1

Hes been done for 2 years like I said and so has Marquez who looked whack against him on the basis he was shot.

All this is, a cherrypick with reason, he still has the title. Hes looked whack for years. Guys a fraud, picking on shot-to-**** fighters and tiny guys, say what you will but I said this before the fight started when most of you tried make out Nishi was a legit threat.

Comment

Working...
                    X