No announcement yet.

Pacquiao double standard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Pac was obviously blood doping and probably juiced as well 3 years ago, he is still using all of those in his training regimen. The difference is that he is breaking down physically now so the PEDs don't help like they used to.
    Do you remember that Pacquiao lost to Morales when he was asked to resubmit a clean blood sample without notice because of a lab mix up?

Manny got his ass beat, but in the rematch Manny didn't change his approach even one single bit but easily steamrolled right over Morales when there was no mix up.

That's no proof, but it is an astute observation that calls into question that which cannot be written off as coincidence.

I agree with your above assertion, DeadLike Me. Coincidentally, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Looks like crap against pure boxers? But he still beat Bradley and Bradley is the one who looked crap. So pac does do well against pure boxers, he may not look great (but who does against fighters who just backpeddle) doing it, but he still did well.
      So how did Bradley win the championships on ONE LEG, rounds 9-12 Bradley swept, fact. Care to explain this?

O let me guess, Pacquiao showed "compassion" and "took it easy".

Comment

Working...
      X