Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price will KO Tiger in 5

Comment

Originally posted by Glamour Puss View Post
      This is a joke fight. I'd expect Tunney to know better but for whatever reason he's pretending its legit.

We know Price can ko old men and tomato cans, its time he step up. Kubrat Pulev is a guy he needs to go after. He's only got 17 fights himself. Yeah, I know they're both trying to hit the Klitschko lottery but fighting a bunch of scrubs ko victims isn't going to prepare them for that or help them improve.

I'd prefer even someone like Peter or Chisora than fuck ass Tony Thompson who is nothing.
      All fighters, especially HW's need to build a record up to stoke the flames. As you say Price has only had 17 fights so...this is a good name for him.

I see a mid fight TKO for Price over Thompson (it would be interesting to see Price take a big shot or two though)

Comment

Most 6'8+ers are ****ing softies like Valuev, Wach and Fury. Price actually has power proportional to his size. Its really scary to watch him punch.

Price is a next level Breed of Heavyweight we have never seen before.

Comment

Price has been in the ring with a lot of fatties too. I checkout out his fights on youtube, about half of them are on there. Two of the foreign guys in it are right chubmeisters who flopped at the first tap/ Sexton and watsitsface the english guy for the title was just plain flubmeister who just gave up in the same fashion. There was one lean tall guy Price fougth who gave him a good fight, mind you.

Its clear standards have fallen bad on the British scene if the Brit title (or was it the English title?) is being contested by a flabboy (I am glad David doesnt fit into that category).

Mind you my keyboard english standards have fallen on hard times too.

Comment

Please Tony, land flush on Price's chin.

Comment

Thompson has put on a stone since the wlad fight and didn't take his shirt off so it's probably not a stone of muscle.

Comment

Article on David Price:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...e-size-1725441

And another one here:

http://news.boxrec.com/news/2013/pri...ess-klitschkos
                Last edited by The Hammer; 02-22-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I saw the weigh in and Price looks 4 inches taller than Thompson.

Thompson Wlad were almost looking eye to eye.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Thompson has put on a stone since the wlad fight and didn't take his shirt off so it's probably not a stone of muscle.
                      Over a stone as well. He's obviously not in shape and just coming over for the cash. Easy win for Price.

Comment

Working...
                      X