Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Up to what weight will broner carry his power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up to what weight will broner carry his power?

He has allot of power as a super feather due to his size , a lw he has almost the same pop. Assuming he keeps going up in weight for bigger fights what weight do you guys think is his limit for ko power?

I say welterweight is his cap.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
      He has allot of power as a super feather due to his size , a lw he has almost the same pop. Assuming he keeps going up in weight for bigger fights what weight do you guys think is his limit for ko power?
      Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
      I say welterweight is his cap.
      I think even at 140 lww against top guys he won't seem so devastating , i don't think he has raw ko power . It's mostly he's so damn sharp and accurate.

Comment

We will have to see. Hes only had one good test against a okay fighter. Sometimes ones power can look like a illusion due to opposition.

Comment

140 would be where his power will start to nullyfy but sure at 147 it will top out.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            We will have to see. Hes only had one good test against a okay fighter. Sometimes ones power can look like a illusion due to opposition.
            True , in my years I've only seen pacman come up the weight classes with the same power as in the lighter divisions and against top opp, of course you have will have the haters say it wasn't natural power.

Comment

I agree with Mr. Thunder!! Broner places punches very well and his accuracy hurts as much as anything. He doesn't have big power, he does have skills that will have to be nullified before he can be beat! Again we'll know alot more when he gets shook, hurt or beaten! Thats when his true character will be tested and we'll see if he can over come adversity! Ray.

Comment

I believe 140 is his cap.

Comment

I would say 140 pounds. He will still be able to KO some guys at 147 but he won't be the puncher he was at 135 to 140.

Comment

He's 23 right? I say 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X