No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Discusses The Klitschkos and David Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson Discusses The Klitschkos and David Haye

Boxing legend Mike Tyson says he is convinced there is more to come from British heavyweight David Haye.

Haye retired after losing on points to Wladimir Klitschko in July 2011 but returned to the ring to stop Dereck Chisora this summer and is now pursuing a fight with Klitschko's brother Vitali.

And Tyson, a former undisputed world heavyweight champion himself, told Sky Sports News: "David should continue to fight because he's a young guy.

"I thought David fought very well against Klitschko and I have a lot of respect for him because I expected him to be obliterated. [Click Here To Read More]

Tyson is the greatest of all time in his prime and hes a very wise great man.

Comment

Excellent commentary from Mike, here. Really enjoy his insight on the sport these days.

Comment

Some interesting comments there.

I think what he says about Haye sums it up. Tyson is looking at it as a fighter, Haye hasn't had that mentality for years.

Comment

Tyson is one of the most interesting guys to read/listen to.

Comment

Tyson often has some interesting things to say.

I dont get his comments on the Haye-Wlad fight though. I dont think Haye fought to win at all.

Comment

iron mike ftw!! love this man, and ALWAYS have respected, and always will respect his opinion!

Comment

Haye fought very well against Wlad?

Not really.

Comment

Mike spreading the wisdom.

I cant be the only one here who had to look up "erudite". Mike the scholar.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X