No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez Jr. interview with hottie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Benavidez Jr. interview with hottie

I hope Jose tapped that after that girl is fine and kid is going to be a hell of a fighter.

This dude looks freaky, why does he pluck his eyebrows and wear make up for? Is that the style nowadays?

Comment

Damn she is hella cute.

Did he get injured or something? Hasnt fought in about 5 or 6 months. He needs to stay active.

Comment

prince naseem is his fav? lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          This dude looks freaky, why does he pluck his eyebrows and wear make up for? Is that the style nowadays?
          That's how dudes act now. At my school a lot of the dudes do that ****. I think it's a little gay but....

Comment

yea that style is in everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
              Damn she is hella cute.

Did he get injured or something? Hasnt fought in about 5 or 6 months. He needs to stay active.
              I'm not sure, but I think he broke his hand.

Comment

She's cute. Obviously Hispanic but has an Indian look about her too, which I like. Her voice was pretty annoying though.

Top prospect, future world champ. at 140, 147 and 154.

Comment

In a interview his dad said that jose was born with an extra bone in his hand and broke it in his last fight

Comment

This fool just blew it. When she was asking about he celebs he should've been like "you babe". Guaranteed he would've been smashing that after the interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X