No announcement yet.

That Eye is Gonna DIE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] That Eye is Gonna DIE!

Looks like Jermain Taylor. Before he started boxing. Nothing has changed.

Comment

I was wondering why the thread title reads...the eye is gonna die...then I saw the eye

Comment

Looks like a good little scrap. The eye was swollen but I don't think it was that bad.

Why are us Mexicans so chubby, yet can get down with the best of them? hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Looks like a good little scrap. The eye was swollen but I don't think it was that bad.

Why are us Mexicans so chubby, yet can get down with the best of them? hahahaha
          i learned that lesson the hard way my first sparring back in the day in CA ......

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            i learned that lesson the hard way my first sparring back in the day in CA ......
            Haha, it's ok man, you Puerto Ricans are born with power. I'm working with this 13 year old right now in the gym and he hits like a 20 year old man, no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Haha, it's ok man, you Puerto Ricans are born with power. I'm working with this 13 year old right now in the gym and he hits like a 20 year old man, no joke.
              but can his chin hold up?
              Last edited by .Boxeo.; 02-14-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                You use to live in Cali, b?

We would have gotten along like arroz con gandules.

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
                  but can his chin hold up?
                  Don't know yet, I have been working with him for only 2 weeks and he's not ready for sparring. His jab is really bad technically but if he hits some kid the same age with that right hand, we might have to call an ambulance....lol

We have so many kids in the gym right now, some really good sparring too. We spar on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday mornings. We travel to and spar other gyms, it's fun. Nothing makes you feel better than seeing you're kids "get it" and put it together in sparring.

Comment

I thought this was going to be about Lord of the Rings.

Comment

Working...
                    X